Gamertag: Robius5991

Map: Purgatory 

Gametype: Hunter

Description: This map was originally my submission to the Meet Your Maker contest, but it has since been changed to work with flood and my own variant; "Hunter", among others. The map is a re-imagination of the Crysis 3 map entitled "Airport", and I did my best to mimic the multiplayer gametype "Hunter" which has the flood with poor camo and modified health/speed, against the armed humans, representing the CELL troops. The map boasts awesome aesthetics and thrilling gameplay that the majority of my testers have greatly enjoyed!

If you choose to feature this map, I would greatly appreciate a shout-out to my channel (youtube.com/OnlineKnights), because it would really help us out.

Here's a video on my channel that we just released concerning the map:

Here's a quick cover picture to give you an idea of how it looks:

1-PurgatoryIntro_zps7a5b7f8b.jpg

Thanks for looking this over, and I hope you'll consider it for a feature.

Update: Yay, thank you Mr Pokephile for the feature:

post-30271-0-92304000-1365121931_thumb.jpg

Edited by Robius5991
  • Like 3

This is a pretty sweet. Loved the map you were got the idea from. The aesthetics look great, how you blended the environment with the map. Great job!

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it. I'm also happy you enjoyed the aesthetics, it's pretty much as far as I would go for the re-make while still making it compatible in Halo 4. That's why its more of a re-imagination. 

PS: If anyone's interested in more pictures of the map here's the link to the map post on HaloCustoms.