Halo 4 online Multiplayer is Broke. Fix it please.........

KrunnkShuttle

Dear 343 Industries,

First of all thank you for the greatest Halo game to date! I have been a avid halo fanatic and player for over 10 years now. Even was playing during the XB-connect days. This by far the halo we have always wanted.

As of last night me and my friends officially quit Halo 4 online. Too many lag switchers, hackers....ECt.

I can't have a normal game without going to black screen. Literally every single game ..... For 2 months now. Halo 4 online is as bad as Halo 2. I pay for a fast gaming connection and every multiplayer game that is not Halo 4...runs perfect...

People are going to call me out for venting all this, but I know how Halo runs. And this game fails to secure a decent connection cause of personal host. There is nothing you can tell me that will cover up this flaw. Just fix it please, it's the only reason why I still pay for Xbox live.

I would gladly pay $5 a month for you guys to host us dedicated servers, just to keep a clean connection and the cheaters out.

Please fix this issue and stop giving us new maps. Releasing new content, is a playground for the people who refuse to play the game right.

I am not purchasing anymore of your content until you fix the Online Multiplayer.

Best,

Dedicated Halo fan for 10 years

PS: We have glorious LAN nights with Halo 4 still, because there is no lag or cheaters. The game actually works!

• Like 1

Dear 343 Industries,

First of all thank you for the greatest Halo game to date! I have been a avid halo fanatic and player for over 10 years now. Even was playing during the XB-connect days. This by far the halo we have always wanted.

As of last night me and my friends officially quit Halo 4 online. Too many lag switchers, hackers....ECt.

I can't have a normal game without going to black screen. Literally every single game ..... For 2 months now. Halo 4 online is as bad as Halo 2. I pay for a fast gaming connection and every multiplayer game that is not Halo 4...runs perfect...

People are going to call me out for venting all this, but I know how Halo runs. And this game fails to secure a decent connection cause of personal host. There is nothing you can tell me that will cover up this flaw. Just fix it please, it's the only reason why I still pay for Xbox live.

I would gladly pay $5 a month for you guys to host us dedicated servers, just to keep a clean connection and the cheaters out.

Please fix this issue and stop giving us new maps. Releasing new content, is a playground for the people who refuse to play the game right.

I am not purchasing anymore of your content until you fix the Online Multiplayer.

Best,

Dedicated Halo fan for 10 years

PS: We have glorious LAN nights with Halo 4 still, because there is no lag or cheaters. The game actually works!

I agree but Microsoft is money grabbing cheapskates because all of sonys biggest exclusives have dedicated severs but Microsoft biggest exulives don't I expect we will never see dedicated server in halo 4 ever but all we can do is hope they will for halo 5

Not sure if you know this but this is a community fansite we're not actually 343i, although the name of the site can be a bit confusing. Even so I agree with your post (except I'm not willing to pay 5$ every month for dedicated servers :P ) and the fact that we need dedicated servers in Halo.

• 6 months later...