Halo Waypoint Live Streaming Sticky Thread

Evening ladies & gentlemen,

The above is a sticky thread in the Waypoint > Halo 4 forums for showcasing live gameplay streams, similar to this one the other day:

The intention is to provide easy access for all Waypoint members/viewers to post or watch streaming gameplay. This aids the community, players and will hopefully present 343i with how popular streaming or spectating can be.

Below I have compiled a list of initial regular streams, teams and and players links. Feel free to post reply any of your own live streams, your teams or help me compile a list of tournament or event live streams.

Please Beware: Any live streams may contain mature language or actions on screen and are solely within the terms of the live stream services they are provided on. If you have something to report in terms of abuse or inappropriate content please reply post in this thread or private message me to take action. Note I may take down any stream link for any reason at any time :)

I am currently reaching out to the following communities about this sticky thread:

1. AGL

2. Halo Council

3. Ready Up Live

4. 2 Old 2 Play

5. Halo Unity

6. BTB.net

7. MLG/GameBattles

8. reddit.com/r/halo (Will be a sticky banner section for a few days)

9. ForgeHub

10. 343industries.org

11. Pulse eSports

12. ACLpro.com.au

13. HaloGAF (NeoGAF)

14. Adversity Gaming

15. EGL

I'll ensure credit/source links for each community/streamer and try to keep up to date with the submissions. Public posts will also be allowed in reply so you can post directly in the sticky'd thread when/if you stream or to chat about a stream, game, team or player. I feel this is great exposure for the communities, events, teams and players alike so I appreciate any responses. In return I also think this is a good opportunity to maximise exposure for viewers, subscribers, broadcasting and/or streams to the Halo masses. Any advice or suggestions for this are welcome.

Streams List So Far (no particular order yet):

Teams

Events or Sites

Players

Events or Tournaments List So Far: