Confirmed no Season 2

BaconShelf

343 doesn't do good for matchmaking but the story line and leaving us hanging is a good idea to grab the people and say who knows what will happen find out. and that is what i admire f 343 mostly is that they make spartinops flow with campaign so it isn't different so well played 343. 

i still dont know what everyone is complaining about Halo 4 is not that bad if they had wanted to they could have drove this into the ground very easily but they didnt

I believe Season 1 is the bridge between Halo 4 to Halo 5, as Star War's: The Clone War's is to bridge Star War's Episode 4 to Star War's Episode 5.

WOW, i just realise the irony to that.

Halo 4 Sp-Op's Season 1, in my opinion will turn to Season 2, in Halo 5, and thus bridge the gap from Halo 5 to Halo 6. 

However, Sp-Op's has lost it's playablility, and unlike Firefight, is not playable in a repeatable stance.  I find it hard to play Sp-Op's, after it has ended, yet i can play Firefight with no problem.  Playability of Sp-Op's 0, Playability of Firefight 1

I believe Season 1 is the bridge between Halo 4 to Halo 5, as Star War's: The Clone War's is to bridge Star War's Episode 4 to Star War's Episode 5.

WOW, i just realise the irony to that.

Halo 4 Sp-Op's Season 1, in my opinion will turn to Season 2, in Halo 5, and thus bridge the gap from Halo 5 to Halo 6. 

However, Sp-Op's has lost it's playablility, and unlike Firefight, is not playable in a repeatable stance.  I find it hard to play Sp-Op's, after it has ended, yet i can play Firefight with no problem.  Playability of Sp-Op's 0, Playability of Firefight 1

if thatas the case what is going to happen to Season 3 :P

I had hoped they'd make season 2 in Halo 4, but I don't think they'll do it, because the new consoles are coming out, and it wouldn't be a great idea to make new content for a previous generation game, when they could be focusing on next gen, Halo 5. Halo 5 will probably have something similar to Spartan Ops, but I'm not sure it can be called a season 2 since it'd be another game.

if thatas the case what is going to happen to Season 3 :P

It seem's so obvious, that one, does'nt it.  Why would you need a Season 3.  If what i have said is happening, then there will be no Season 3, because Halo 6 will end the Trilology.  Enough said.

I am just guessing here, though.  So for, no one know's if there will be a Season 2, and that what i surmised is even true also. 

My previous comment about Star War's, i believe is not quite right.  Star War's: The Clone War's happen's between Episode 2 and 3.

I find it opposite-

SO replay ability- 5, firefight- -5

MM-1

Campaign-4

Forge-10

Customs-7

Many people will agree with you, too.  Some will not.

But, i have noticed a serious lack of interest in Sp-Op's.  Yet people still play Firefight, the interest is still there.

Halo 4, for XP, go Sp-Op's, for playability MM, even if it is, and seem's un-balanced.

I love Halo, but i got to admit, Halo 4 is the worst one made (except for Campaign), i am ashamed to admit it, but i think i prefer Halo: Reach, and i stopped playing that because of Armour Locker's.  Lol.  No pleasing some people, eh...

In all Honesty Halo 4 MM will not have such a large crowd in the next few years.

They already put out 3 map packs and i see no reason for them to do more unless they were just shipping out content they wanted in the game to start with. If there isn't another season of spartan Ops to look forward to i see people dropping out. I already did.

Well, to put it plain and simple, 343i lied to use when they said there would be continual SO content until the release for Halo 5, now come on, why do you have to pull a CoD on us 343, not cool, I honestly am not buying Halo 5 or another CoD game because I am sick of being lied to. Battlefield, Rainbow Six, and Indie games are all I can trust. Why? Because F corporate lies!

If I remember right, 343 said they'll only test SO and continue if it's succesful.I thought it was good but there are a lot of people who didn 't.Then again firefight wasn't the most popular thing, at least in Reach. That's why there's SO. We'll have to wait and see what's next. I hope it's SO, but even better.

Edited by Tietokone

I hope they continued it. They stayed they would certainly make 50 levels, that they did. They broke no promises, though it raises the question why say season ONE, if there isn't going to be more.

• Like 1

This is a bit of a disappointment. Imagine all of the storytelling value Spartan Ops had. They could have kept it going and had it coincide with the release of Halo 5 so that they could keep their fanbase ingrained within the story. They could have had SO much character and story development fitted in the nest 1 1/2 years or so. Gotta say that I'm shaking my head over this one. Even from a corporate money making perspective it seems to me that the positives would far out-weight the negatives and it would have set a par for gaming in the future.

Interesting decision.

• Like 4

Man this is really disappointing for me to hear, Spartan Ops for me is the BEST thing about Halo 4 :(

The regular online stuff has gotten really old for me - CTF, Slayer, etc. I really like the co-op aspect of playing online missions as Spartans.  And the storytelling was an important part of the overall Halo universe (I've read most of the books.)

PLEASE give us more Spartan Ops episodes/playable missions, I've really been looking forward to this ever since I put my 360 online and found out that it was available out there!