Post the worst team you've played with randomly!

Chris Hansen

We all know that the halo games, much like the call of duty games have a massive population of noobs, idiots, and people who just aren't very good at video games. But have you ever wound up on a team that was SO bad, it actually made you message the players asking what went wrong? I'll start off with a Ragnarok game I joined into that just began as a lobby I was in.

I grabbed the mantis with the wheelman/explosive combo and was just going to town on the enemy team behind the main central hill, the less steep side. I managed to kill 13 people before my Mantis was finally lasered. I look at the score, and the next person on my team has 1 kill. 1 kill. EVERYONE else has zero. And the enemy team by no means were pros or anything, in fact they were terrible too. I started screaming when the game was almost over at what opponents my team would have to encounter to do well, if not these idiots. Anyway here is the post game carnage report. One guy managed to maintain zero. Enjoy!

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/McGruunty/wargames/match-8636d7bd094d00f8

In case the link doesn't work my team breakdown was like this starting with my score:

23 kills 5 deaths (me)

6 kills 14 deaths

8 kills 14 deaths

6 kills 16 deaths

6 kills 11 deaths

2 kills 7 deaths

2 kills 16 deaths

0 kills 17 deaths (this person was NOT idle)

I'm mcgruunty by the by.

Alright... Slayer on Adrift, Both my team AND enemies where noobs...

One of them was just standing and shooting his AR, some others were trying to snipe enemies with the boltshot, one of them keep falling off the map, two others were constalntly t-bagging until they get (finally) killed and all of them were extremely inaccurate. My best teammate had 2 kills and 25 points...

We won thanks to me (the only player that could actually kill someone) having 46 kills. Thank God that the enemies were noobs as well...

• Like 1

sometimes i am THAT player who you think is an idiot..the one who splasered you (teamkill!) the one who ran you over in the hog..the idiot who took rocks and snipe and killed no one.. and my idiocy is catching sometimes..i've accidently jumped off ledges to my doom and had others follow me thinking i was doing a glitch or similar.

but then again i do play quite tipsy sometimes..

Does the time that I was in BTB and my whole team left so it was 8v1 count, I still played the whole game but it was hard.

Other than that... I had a game where I got 20 kills and 5 deaths and the second best on my team was 1 kill 10 deaths, everyone was playing.