halo 4 (Fixing Issues And Adding Stuff)

sshers1

343i can defiently bring the broadsword to multiplayer and the hornet,and plus they already designed a new hornet already and it is in skyline but it is not drivable .So they can transfer the 2 vehicles to forge island and other forge maps if 343i can give us a new forge island map and trees and green screen then they can give the aircraft vehicles instead.also we need to fix the Game type call flood mode,i do love flood mode but there are things that are missing for flood mode like "Sprint with Flood" "Flood to hold weapons" "we should have a option to play as a Spartan form when your infected just like halo 2 and halo 3"Also there should be an option that you can change your Spartan colour".you also need to add campaign theatre and Spartan ops theatre.you also should add Invasion and Race.We defiently need maps to come back from previous games like "Guardian" "The Pit" "Sand Trap" and "Avalanche" and make a classic playlist for these maps and make this a free DLC . 343i you are doing an amazing job but these are the changes that fans need you can still add and fix things its not too late,So what do you guys think?

Hey, 343 isn't on this site.

So first, no they can't add vehicles, they are far more complicated that a tree or a big green block.

Second, There is nothing wrong with flood. You just don't like the way it is.

Third, They aren't going to put the maps in because their will only be 3 map packs, so take your happy ass to Forge and make them yourself.

And last, they don't "NEED" to do anything.

Soo many people went back to play halo 3 and REACH and its not hard to add and fix these ideas they can add and fix stuff still,many people say halo 4 has too many mistakes and I think 343i should do something about it.trust me the whole community complains about this

Nothing you said had anything to do with fixing...

Adding things requires money, and programming. I don't think you fully comprehend how complicate it would be to add things to the game.

And no, I won't trust you that you say the "whole community" complains about it.

Also what does people going back to previous games have to do with anything?