Halo Blueprints - Upcoming YouTube Channel

PunxsutawnyFil

'Halo Blueprints' is the home of high quality competitive halo maps or gametypes. We accept submissions of any new halo 4 maps/gametypes you have produced and if we think your submission is good enough, we will create a trailer for it with our review/opinions of it. Your name will be mentioned in the video as well as a link to your channel in the description. We also upload our own content that we have made into the mix so that we are always actively involved. We only upload maps that are of a good standard and good aesthetic quality for review and showcasing. Subscribe for loads of content in the years to come.

Submit maps here 

Visit our YouTube channel here

Visit our website here

• Like 1

Cool. There can never be too many places to submit maps to. I have one with a custom gametype that only needs the spawn points set, but unfortunately I am waiting for my new xbox to arrive (old one bit the dust, not willing to get another refurbished one from Microsoft again). I am following this post so I can follow the links when I am back on xbl and H4.

CV :wallbash: