Scrapyard is a Meltdown inspired layout and built on the Erosion forge canvas. Scrapyard is an enduring battlefield that is strong for dominion, extraction and infinity slayer.

This map uses the human drop set from matchmaking and their are X2 initial Rockets and X2 initial Snipers.

Vehicles:

Alpha Base: Gauss Hog X1, Ghosts X1.

Bravo Base: Banshee X1,

Charlie Base: Ghosts X2

Information: As Alpha base is on the lower grounds and farther away from B, it contains nice routes, a gauss hog and a more defensible base. Bravo Base contains a lift closer to the alpha routes and is also a self-positioned structure to the middle in the field for it to not be ignored. Their is a banshee on the second floor and their is accessibility on the second floor for it to be intruded. On Charlie Base, it is closer to the Bravo Base and is on higher ground which is the reason why Charlie has two ghosts and no supportive vehicle. Also to add on this is that their are teleporters on the map that work meltdown style where from the outskirts of the base it could teleport them into the base or onto the side of it for closer access.

Alpha Base:alphabase.jpg

Bravo Base: Overview 1

bravobase1.jpg

Bravo Base: Overview 2bravobase2.jpg

Charlie Base:

dominion.jpg

Download map: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/mexican%20torta%207/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=6d41948f-e582-4f30-a1f2-994deedd1ae3

I hope you all enjoy, This took a while to be perfected and it's still not perfect... but it got to the very best it could be.

Featured on THFE

Edited by AbleSir Thomas
Featured on THFE

I've edited this thing around four times now and it doesn't get me the way you guys have your pictures posted... literally this is rocket science to me.

Alright I found out how to do it, but then this website tells me that the picture is to extensive to place on the community @-@

• 1 month later...