Changed Hard Drives Lost Limited Edition Map Pass

Malicious09

I recently changed to a larger hard drive on the original Xbox 360. I moved all my data (including the Halo 4 map pass and Crimson Map Pack) and my old hard drive is completely empty and so is the USB drive I used. When I went to play halo I noticed that I didn't have the Crimson map pack and it would cost mp to get the majestic. I looked through my new hard drive and found that under Halo 4 there is no map pass or crimson map pack file. I preordered the limited edition and still have the old code (says it was already used, obviously) and have no idea where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated!

If you check your download history you should find the Map Pass and Crimson Map Pack there. Simply download the Map Pass and then re-download the Crimson and Majestic Map Packs from the store via Halo 4's main menu and you should be all set! I'm pretty sure it has to be via Halo 4's main menu, otherwise it'll try to charge you for the map packs. 

• Like 1