Tuesday Night Tests

AbleSir Thomas

I'm going to submit another map because yesterday was supposed to be the day that Gotengo Outpost was supposed to reviewed, however since we didn't, we might have to review Gotengo Outpost AND this map.

Map: Ridget

Gamertag: DeathRhinoAC130

Gametpye: CTF

Player Count: 4v4 {8}

Notes: This map was made in January and hasn't been worked on since.

Map/ Retribution

GT/ BaconShelf

Gametype/ Dominion

Players/ 12+

Notes/ Need a lobby to test my Meet Your Maker submission. First test I did was pretty good but I would like feedback from a more experienced forger. If I can not attend or am not online, if possible, would you be able to look at the map separately or something as I can rarely get a lobby with friends.

Map: Innovation

GT: Grandpa Mickey

Gametype: Slayer

Players:6-8

Notes: This is an attempt to make a map friendly for thruster packers by utalizing changed speed in trait zones. There has been MINIMAL testing done and all with insufficient lobbies. I request that before the game starts that I can give a quick demonstration of the trait zones for as far along as they are.

map: Sanctum

Gametype: CTF

Players: 12-16

Notes: I've made some fairly significant changes to the structures blocking most of the longer sightlines, but the layout is still the same.  I also want to see if there are any frame rate issues, because I have a lot of unnecessary aesthetic pieces that could be removed.

Map: Kiran

Gametype: Dominion

Player Count: 6v6 (12)

Notes: Interested to see how the changes and additions effect the flow of the map.

Film: Yes please. I will do my best to attend but might not make it.

Thanks again to all who have taken the time to test and provide feedback. It is greatly appreciated. :)