Tuesday Night Tests

AbleSir Thomas

Guest Psychoduck

Map: I Come Ober Da Hows!

Gamertag: The Psycho Duck

Gametypes: Dominion, CTF

Player count: 12

I will be there, unless this storm knocks out my power.  May be a tad late either way.

• Like 1

GT: lxPDPx1

Map: Forest Assault (updated)

Canvas: Forge Island

Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, KOTH, Oddball, and CTF

Players: 4v4 or 5v5

Notes: I added other structures to the map. want to find out if they are good additions and if it's too crowded or not. Also would like to see if the vehicles and weapons work well on the map.

Gamertag: alex quit

Map: Aatrox

Gametype: CTF

Players: 8

Notes: Fixed some merging, added mid cover, slightly re-designed blue and red bases, and added more spawns. Looking to see how the changes affect gameplay, and see how CTF works.

Gamertag: alex quit

Map: Aatrox

Gametype: CTF

Players: 8

Notes: Fixed some merging, added mid cover, slightly re-designed blue and red bases, and added more spawns. Looking to see how the changes affect gameplay, and see how CTF works

Map: The Delfino Airstrip

Gamertag: The Dumb Marine

Gametype: Slayer (SMS Slayer)

Players: 6

Notes: I wanted my map to be tested so I can find out what can be changed about it so everyone can have a fun time playing on the map.

Gametype: Arena Beat Da Crap DX [KoTH]

Map: Forge Island/Arena Beat Da Crap DX [KoTH]

Players: 16

Description: Four teams must go head to head with hammers and swords to gain the power of the hill. To win your team must have 500 points. Respawn effects will give you invulnerability for 10 seconds in exchange for no damage taken on others, To prevent spawnkilling, The respawn effect will last long enough to get you out and into the battle. Four people must be on each team.

Notes: I want to have this new variant tested as I am new to making KoTH maps.

Gamertag: LikeableClown7

Map: sdooW sdradwkcaB______(Backwards Woods)

Gametype: Dominion

Map Location- Forge Island

playercount: 15

Description: You and your team are inside a cave with trees growing from the ceiling, you must work your way to the base in the middle of the map through maze like corridors varying in size from closterphobic to three Spartans across. Once there you must capture the base and hold it until you have eliminated the other team.

Notes: This map will use soft kill zones, sepcific to one team to separate the Three teams, and prevent spawn killing. Also this is a Dungeon type Map, so it is not ment to be quick hence the no score limit, just a limit on lives (12) per player, also the spawn times are longer so that when you respawn you spawn with your team. This is Not a Lone Wolf Map.

I have never used killzones in this way before, and i would like to see if it effects large team games in any way. This is also my First Dungeon type map and so I do not know if the spawns can handle so many people respawning at once.

Needed Advice: If anyone knows a way either directly through a setting or by rub gold burg'ing a way to have respawns happen at certain respawn points after people pass a certain point. or have people respawn in one area and then respawn another.

atempted picture example:

say i want people to initially respawn at point A, and after their first death(1X) respawn at point B, and after death two(2X) resawn at point C

_______________________________________________________________________

|             A                                                                                                                               |

|                                                                                                              1X                            |                                

|                                                                                        B                                                    |                                              

|                                                                                                                            2X              | 

|                                                         C                                                                                   |       

|_______________________________________________________________________|                                                                                                                                                           

Map: Novus
Gamertag: Zandril S312
Gametypes: Big Team Infinity Slayer
Player Count: 12
Notes: This is the updated version of Novus. I want to see how the map plays on this version. This is not the first time I've tested the second version but I have changed a few things and I want to see how they affect the map.