Tuesday Night Tests

AbleSir Thomas

Gamertag: BlahishSnipesU

Map: Bespin: Cloud City

Gametype: Star Wars Battlefront Conquest
Player count: 16
Notes:

I updated the map so that most of the dynamic lighting is fixed. I also took out the beam rifle and replaced it with a light rifle and the class with the railgun was also taken out.  Like last week, I want to test out how the gametype plays and if any of the bases need to be moved or deleted.

Map: Dispatch
Gamertag: L0 000 people
Gametypes: CTF, Slayer, Dominion (smaller format 8-10 player)
Player Count: 8
Notes: Finished making this map a couple of weeks back so now I need to find out what works and what doesn't. Especially concerning tele-porters, vehicles and the overall balance of the map.

Map: Vanguard 4.2

Canvas: Impact

GT: Crimson Volver

Players: 8-12

Reason: Test competitive playability with new interior modifications per last TNT. Test spawning and ordinance position and weapons. Infinity Slayer. Once the design layout is fixed I plan to set up Dominion for testing. CV

Map:Abandon

Canvas:impact

GT:banehalo

Players: at least 4-8.

Reason: I wanted to know if it is big enough i might later fixs spawns since everyone gets confuse it takes a couple of times before remembering but i just need to know if this map has what it takes to be in a lot of custom games.

description of map: is and old mine town looking for fuel to out beat the war but they found nothing and they died all that is left is history of ships being pulled in and no survivors maybe the spartans can find any supplies here.

(p.s. it not what it saids on the map i haven't gotten a chance but thats the main theme of it all)

(p.s.s. available till monday since my trial will run out then)

(P.S.S.S. will download it tonight haven't been on in awhile but it will be there soon as i get home tonight) 

I want to retest a map of mine.

Map Name: Garrison

Gamertag: Zandril S312

Gametypes: Slayer

Number of players: 8

Notes: I want to make sure the map is good to be submitted as an official map post.

hey, this is my first attempt to jump in with u guys @ thfe for tnt. CrimsonVolver is a good friend and has told be to swing by, so here i am.

my map: The Bog

GT: KING GOLDENEYE

game type: slayer (ffa or RvsB)

Note: the first 3min in forge island, and this is what i created. this map was briefly featured on Halo4nation.com. I have heard that this map has been featured on youtube... with out me. it is an open arena, with some ordinance drops. now this map is as it was when i first made it. i am wanting to share it and if any opinions, if any.

Map: Dispatch

Gamertag: L0 000 people

Gametypes: CTF, Slayer, Dominion (smaller format 8-10 player)

Player Count: 8

Notes: Finished making this map a couple of weeks back so now I need to find out what works and what doesn't. Especially concerning tele-porters, vehicles and the overall balance of the map.

sorry guys, the real world is catching up with me, I'm not going to be able to make it this week :(

Maps.Docked

Sludge

Many others.

Gt.4v4-8v8

Need spawning work and feedback on maps and aesthetics.

Which map would you prefer to play?

How may players do you need?

What game-type would you like to play?

You can only have one map and one game-type per submission, per Tuesday.

Once we have played all submissions, I will pass lead and we will play whatever. :)

GT- BaconShelf

Map- Mining station 4-3

Players- 4v4 to 8v8 including 3 teams

Need some feedback from people who don't say it's bad because they're losing thanks :D

Well, need some feedback overall

Noted issues with weapons will be fixed after recieving feedback. (I already know some weapons issues)

Note- can only join RSR's lobby at 8PM GMT so giving a heads up for AbleSirThomas  :)