Tuesday Night Tests

AbleSir Thomas

Map: flood farm

Gamertag: lesspuddle2101

Game mode: flood

Map description: a large barn and crashed helicopters a farm house chicken coup pig pen ware houses hay bails is it a farm? You tell me. Very fun. Good human hold outs not over powering though

I recommended this map. Good clean forging you will love the smooth game play looks like a round top barn with hay loft. You will love it

So do I need to be online for my map to be tested? I only ask cause when the testing night starts it's 12am where I am and I can't be up till 2am when I have work the next day.

Is there another testing night that has or could be set up for my timezone?

@Targayen UK I presume? (same predicament here)

Is there a chance for a UK/European play date because (dont want to sound harsh) it will only be Americand that can test unless people are willing to stay up 'til 12AM on a weekday.

I would suggest possibly doing Saturday and a few hours earlier, so more people are able to get in.

Again, I think this is a wonderful idea, don't get me wrong, but very inconvenient for those outside of USA, Mexico, Canada, S.America etc.

So do I need to be online for my map to be tested? I only ask cause when the testing night starts it's 12am where I am and I can't be up till 2am when I have work the next day.

Is there another testing night that has or could be set up for my timezone?

With FNC it is possible to not be there to have your map tested, but it helps. There are players there from other countries, such as those in Europe. If you go to the Facebook Friday Night Customs page and post your predictament, and JC will reply and hopefully have a helpful solution. CV

As of now, I don't have a host for the European time zones. I cannot make my self available that early on a weekly basis. I also host the SNS at halo customs on Saturdays. I'm actively working to find a reliable custom game host that will be able to host an additional "earlier" session of TNT. I"ll get back to you guys as soon as I have details. As of now TNT will continue this Tuesday, the 23rd at the regular time.

• Like 4

Map: To The Rockies 1.0.0

Gamertag: clipstreu

Gametype: RACETRACKS

Player Count: 1-8 (16 mongooses, however, after the original spawn, only 8 will be on the track at a time)

Notes: This is a roller coaster style race track with what i think is a cool ending :) Need tested: Kill Zones overlapping with track, community's thoughts on track

As of now, I don't have a host for the European time zones. I cannot make my self available that early on a weekly basis. I also host the SNS at halo customs on Saturdays. I'm actively working to find a reliable custom game host that will be able to host an additional "earlier" session of TNT. I"ll get back to you guys as soon as I have details. As of now TNT will continue this Tuesday, the 23rd at the regular time.

I would like to join if you still have room, it will be the same map, so no need for me to repost it.

Gamertag: DjPro95

Map: The Experiment- "Fight or Fight"

Gametype: Flood (Custom Variant for this)

Players: 12

Notes: I've tested this map myself but I would like some feedback from some of the more experienced forgers. I also need some advice for balancing the human v. Flood. The flood have a distinct advantage with being completely invisible (I had to do this because poor camo doesn't work if the players' gamertags appear in red over their heads, defeating the purpose of the camouflage. If anybody has another solution, private message me please)

アディダス ジェレミースコット

アディダス スープラファルコン メンズ レッドホワイト アディダス スープラ スカイトップ メンズ グレーホワイト アルマーニ アクセサリー アディダス ロゴ ブルー アディダス スープラ スカイトップ メンズ ブラックホワイト

アディダス スープラ メンズ レッド アディダス スープラ ソサエティ メンズ ホワイト ルイヴィトン メンズ バッグ アディダス スープラ スカイトップ メンズ ブラック ゴールド ホワイト アディダススープラファルコン メンズ オレンジホワイト

ルイヴィトン スニーカー

ummm sorry but I can only read/speak english

• Like 2