Tuesday Night Tests

AbleSir Thomas

Map: Around the World

Gamertag: IK Hunter

Gametype: Take A Trip (Flood)

Player Count: 8-12

Notes: This a flood map that progresses by the minute as teleporters spawn allowing you to advance to several other area's.

Thank you, Able Sir Thomas and I hope I can attend this testing night with you on my map, I'll be there for sure If i get invited! :)

Gamertag: Mexican Torta 7

Gametype: King of the hill

Map Name: Replication

Player Count: 8

Notes: Finished this map a while ago and I really want to get a game on this. It is aesthetically pleasing but I want to know if it plays well.

Map: Contingency

Gamertag: Mexican Torta 7

Gametype: Dominion

Player Count: 12 players

Also when map exchanging is done and when everybody has had their turn:

Map: Metro

Gametype: 2 site Extraction

Player Count: 12 players

Notes: Want to see if frame rate is unbearable and to see if I should recreat map somewhere else or something.

Map: Fairy Tomb
Gamertag: IR3CON ST34LTH
Gametypes: Mancer (Flood)
Player Count: 12
Notes: Fairy Tomb is a name of a submarine that has sunk to the depths of the sea. Using the new underwater glitch, I made a map that fits the foggy scenery. The map is an indoor map, but it does have outdoor sections which are just there for aesthetic views. As well that, there are pressure rooms too. Once inside the pressure room, your shields will decay and if they drop half way through, it will take 1 hit to kill you. The way to beat this map is find a holdout room or hide if that is your tactic. There is also a small Easter egg in form of a fish. Or something that looks like a fish. Quite easy to find.

Map: Mining Station 4-3

GT: BaconShelf

Gametype: team slayer

Players: 4v4-6v6

Notes: First major test.

Oh. And what is EST in GMT?

Never mind, its midnight when this starts so I can't attend.

• Like 1

I'm sad that I missed this lobby yesterday.  It sounds like you had a full set of maps to test without me though.  Regardless, you're on my calendar for next week.  Map info below:

Update:  I've removed my map for testing next week because I was able to test with a couple different lobbies last night.  After receiving some pretty solid feedback, I know that I still need to work out some fairly substantial changes to the bases.  In addition, I have frame-rate issues that need to be addressed.  I'll still try to make it to the lobby in order to help you all out, but I doubt that I'll be ready for testing a new version by then.  Danke!