Cascade ~Dominion~ Forge Island

Wolf Dargo

Map Name: Cascade

Gamertag: Wolf Dargo

Tags: Dominion, Forge Island

Created 3/29/13

Screenshots:

SO_zpsb8753bb1.jpgA_zps459007d3.jpgBS_zps9ff033d4.jpgPS_zps1e24c6b1.jpgBravo_zps0f898ad9.jpgBO_zps7c164f5b.jpgIB_zpsbc596e74.jpgGS_zps31259fb2.jpgC_zps83f20a1d.jpgTV_zps2ae08b59.jpgRV_zps60d06f68.jpgOV_zps5c520997.jpg

Player Count: 8-12

Gametypes: Dominion... ?

Description:

This is my first attempt at a Dominion map... True to my design style... Symmetrical with an overpowered Bravo in the middle... Ready for testing...

Budget: 8900

~Thanks for looking, feedback is appreciated...

• Like 1

I don't know why this bugs me, but I'm going to just say it... your trees look forced and  unnatural considering they so happen to be in front of the bases and scatterred around. Also with lack of structure around the home bases to be able to push up to the opposing base.

I don't know why this bugs me, but I'm going to just say it... your trees look forced and  unnatural considering they so happen to be in front of the bases and scatterred around. Also with lack of structure around the home bases to be able to push up to the opposing base.

It plays well so far... I actually wanted it to look like the trees in front of the bases were either planted there or kept there (the only ones not cut down) to make the bases aesthetically pleasing.  I have only played 3 on 3 so far though, we shall see what bigger games feel like... The ones we played, we had a blast!

It plays well so far... I actually wanted it to look like the trees in front of the bases were either planted there or kept there (the only ones not cut down) to make the bases aesthetically pleasing.  I have only played 3 on 3 so far though, we shall see what bigger games feel like... The ones we played, we had a blast!

OOOOHHHH! Okay, I understand now. I also truly wonderz how it playz?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...