A Halo 4 Vid Introducing online play

Jazz of Etro

Hello all,

I have made a video on Halo 4 and would like to share it with you.

I have many reasons why I want to make these. The main reason is I want to share Halo with people. I really appreciated Halo since I started back in Halo 2 days. Anyway...

The purpose of this video and soon to be more, is to introduce, show and explain the games competitive play (focusing on casual online experience) to players who might not know about Halo. Or to those interested but never really found the courage to give it a shot... I.e CoD, GoW, Street fighter ect..

Even if they don't plan to play it, I want my videos to be so informative that they could watch and enjoy anyone else playing it. I know this because I like watching games I never play and some of them like Starcraft is hard to understand when you have no clue what you're really looking at.

Anyway I play to make this at least 10 episodes long.. covering the most basic things that would only be explained if you played the game. To small online tips that is very common knowledge to a Halo player. This first episode should give you a good idea on how basic I plan to go. With it progressing throughout the series.

I plan to do many games in this same manner. Next game will be Tetris or Street Fighter.

So these videos aren't going to be so useful to you veterans, but for those that have a friend you would like to introduce it too. I think these videos will be quite handy as I'm assuming the viewer has never seen "the game" before.

Critics are very welcome. This is my first time editing. Anyway... Please take a look.

Thank you.

Enjoy.

TL:DR Please watch, and tell me what you think. Thank you. :)

Wow thanks.. My first youtube comment got me thinking about the music choice ^^;

I have had trouble trying to explain why I think halo is great... you know to people of other tastes. But I found that most of them only played halo once, got beat bad and didn't like it. Which is kinda fair... But saying "I don't like how you have to shoot 1000 bullets into someone to kill them" was never a great argument  to me. So without arguing I'm going to try and show the beauty of this and the beauty of games like CoD through the videos.

I always just thought it was lack of understanding why people didn't like Halo... more than them thinking they actually didn't like "the game".

I hope that makes sense ^^;

Yeah, a lot of people are just used to different styles of games. Even people within the Halo community have their own diverse playstyles. For the same reason that CoD players rage at how long it takes to get a kill in Halo, I rage at how easy it is to die in CoD. It just takes getting used to. And being open-minded helps too.