Forge Island "endless" room illusion and other tips!

BLOODxcrazer

I'll probably upload pics later but for now i just wana get the idea out there. As you know there are green screens in the new forge island. I noticed that if you make a box out of them, there is no way to see the corners of the box, so the room appears to have no end. The best part is you can set the fx to colorblind and it will be a blank white room. The first thing I did with the forge islands was make a white room with floating blocks and made a hidden gap to escape from, but until you were high enough there was no way to even realize it was there. I dont have any maps that use this yet, and if i did it would probably be a minigame. I just wanted to share this idea and see what people come up with.

Update: heres an example of a plain box with the colorblind effect on

post-54011-0-63203700-1364591235_thumb.jpg

post-54011-0-49444400-1364591262_thumb.jpg

Example: You can make a pit in the floor out of screens in a closed room, and there is no way to tell that it is there! You fall into nothing. I may upload an example map, but not on my fileshare, cause im just about out of space. I will let you where to get it if I do.

Bonus tips!

The backs of sniper nests have interesting red pipes.

If you build right on top of the water theres a neat fog on the floor.

There are many small bushes on moss covered rocks on the lower halves of the islands.

You can tele yourself inside the islands.

The top or bottom of a rock will never have moss no matter which way you angle it. The steeper the side of a rock the more moss there will be, although sometimes it just depends on whch way you turn it.

On the insides of islands, if you get close to the giant dark cliffs, you too become completely black.

• Like 4

but you can see the bullets hitting the walls. maybe you should add in a trait zone that makes 0% movement, so that the player does not know that he is not moving? it would be a cool effect for an assassin's creed map, to show a simulation room or something like that.

You can get 20

to have one box you need 8 screens at least, so 20 is quite little.