New Destiny Concept Art From GDC

Adam91

Today Bungie was in the spot light at the game developers conference, they discussed some of their techniques and inspirations when building destiny but the main part of it all was the new concept art. As a large amount of concept art was shown I will try and provide the most interesting pieces I captured from the video

First up we have an abandoned colony on Europa which is one of Jupiter's moons 

gzsLdnQ.png

Here we have alien ruins on Venus it's unknown which alien race once inhabited this place

7H48apf.png

These are some early concepts of space ships that did not make the cut

H9bZclR.png

Here is a space station and a space ship, bungie said they focused more on these so it's possible these made the cut.

EPkZSJb.png

TOFUjzD.png

Here is a hanger where human ships are docked one of the bungie guys said this is a place where heroes show of their armor and personal space ships. This seems to suggest the player can customize their own personal ships.

4cV9y4M.png

Here is a place that bungie describes as a frozen city occupied by machines where towers and skyscrapers become dungeons.

wfgYApp.png

Here is a place currently known as the buried city as you can see ruins buried in mountains of sand on Mars.

LJtpUgF.png

This is one of the enemy races space zombies but officially named "Hive".

Kz3fTc8.jpg

The flooded streets of Old Chicago.

5l8Igff.png

And here are some different types of weapons, they didn't mention that these were early concepts or finalized concepts but no doubt we will be seeing some of these in the game.

HtbRWkG.png

nFkuO9B.png

ycZCgn8.png

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

Oh man oh man. Watching this live was difficult, had to sit here in wet pants because I was wetting myself in excitement, changing them would mean missing things!

I can not wait for this game, it's going to be a revolution for gaming. I'm sure of it! 

Thanks for posting these.  :thumbsup:

No problem thank you, some of these images makes my anticipation for the game even greater.

• Like 1

I would love to get Destiny looks like a new original game nothing like others.

Considering, I have seen Bungies earlier work

I know this game will be a huge success.

Also I would like to thank you

for posting this amazing pictures.

Good job dude, they look cool!