Crappy Update

Baeztoberfest

First off I'm being paired with people completely out of my skill range. Either they are worlds better than me, or I'm leading a team of absolute retards who have never played halo before. Serious serious matchmaking issues.

Secondly where did the crimson maps go? I've been trying to get a kill with the warthog while in mid air for months now. And now the maps are completely gone. I played big team battle for the better part of 5 hours and not one crimson map. Did they completely remove them? Wtf?

Third what exactly did they change? I can't put my finger on it but its just different enough that the game feels different. I dunno what it is but it's driving me bananas.

Fourth. Is the suppressor more powerful than the saw? I definitely got torn up by one at full shields while I had the saw and it didn't do anything. Seems like whenever I get the saw it takes a full clip when I'm aiming center mass but the enemy can tear me a new one in a little less than two seconds.

Maybe someone can answer this nonsense. But as I am SR-130 and have 66/67 achievements, there's no need to continue playing this game if its gonna go down hill like this. And maybe it's just me... Maybe I'm having an off WEEK. But personally I'm noticing a big difference since the update. A crappy update.

I can't remember the changes made, but go to Waypoint and see the bulletin there to read the changes.

However with Crimson maps, they're in the normal playlists. Just everybody has to have the maps for them to appear. Just like how it was in Halo: Reach when the DLC map pack playlists were removed.

I noticed a big buff in the Supressor also, and I can't say I enjoy it. But it's no where near as powerful as the SAW.

The pairing is stupid I agree. It should have that option like in Reach where you could set something, think it was called "psych profile"? Name is unimportant, but what it does is.