Remove bloom, armor abilities, and loadouts from future titles. I dont understand why after making three of the most successful games in the history of gaming you decided to completely reengineer the formula that had brought Microsoft  so much success. Halo is a game that has always been centered around the control of power weapons and pick ups, but above all else consistent shooting(when i say consistent i mean hitscan weapons!). Halo reach could have been a brilliant game had you only placed the armor abilities on the map. By allowing everyone the ability to armor lock, jet pack, or camo you completely ruined any competitive dynamic that existed. These abilities completely negate the effectiveness of all power weapons, teamshot, or individually skilled players. Bloom, wtf?? The most inconsistent and angering thing i have ever had to endure. Halo has always had a consistent mid range weapon, with the introduction of bloom you changed that. Moving on to halo 4. Awful textures, bad graphics, no more ragdoll, grenade limits, loadouts(again), armor abilities for all, and most annoyingly no permenant weapons on map(to fight for control of). Halo has always been about hitscan,power ups on map, and power weapons on map.  In the last two titles you have taken these things from us. For the love of god please give them back in the next title. 

Oh and i can only carry two grenades?? And i cant pick more up?? WTF?!! Also, bad maps.

Remove bloom, armor abilities, and loadouts from future titles. I dont understand why after making three of the most successful games in the history of gaming you decided to completely reengineer the formula that had brought Microsoft  so much success. Halo is a game that has always been centered around the control of power weapons and pick ups, but above all else consistent shooting(when i say consistent i mean hitscan weapons!). Halo reach could have been a brilliant game had you only placed the armor abilities on the map. By allowing everyone the ability to armor lock, jet pack, or camo you completely ruined any competitive dynamic that existed. These abilities completely negate the effectiveness of all power weapons, teamshot, or individually skilled players. Bloom, wtf?? The most inconsistent and angering thing i have ever had to endure. Halo has always had a consistent mid range weapon, with the introduction of bloom you changed that. Moving on to halo 4. Awful textures, bad graphics, no more ragdoll, grenade limits, loadouts(again), armor abilities for all, and most annoyingly no permenant weapons on map(to fight for control of). Halo has always been about hitscan,power ups on map, and power weapons on map.  In the last two titles you have taken these things from us. For the love of god please give them back in the next title. 

Oh and i can only carry two grenades?? And i cant pick more up?? WTF?!! Also, bad maps.

ok from the top

the reason halo 4 is diffrent is becase halo is evolving it cannot stay like halo 3 forever

next halo 4 has bad graphics halo 4  is one of the best lookign games ive ever seen besides red dead redmption

and yes halo still has ragdoll

greande limits what where u expeting to carry four greandes halo 4 greandes pack a puch alright

and yes halo 4 starting ordance drops are perment from then on random

Aha I disagree with about everything your saying.

Halo 4 doesnt have bad graphics..

Dude Halo 4 has one of the best graphics In a game, ever.

They made gaming people look like real people.

So your telling me all this?

Look on the bright side.

Halo 4 was not the best It could have been but, this Is what we got.

So DEAL WITH IT.

• Like 1

Keep your pants up man.

Halo 4 is a great game - there's no doubt about it. Reach was a great game too. The reason why things have changed, is because Halo needs to evolve and keep up with the gaming market. As the above stated, everything you said I am in disagreement with. The ability of Sprint, has been long overdue. The travel time it took, and the slow-moving pace of Spartans in previous games soon became unbearable. Change is what makes Halo a great game. Its the reason why most of us don't play CoD games; because they refuse to change.

In my opinion, 343i is keeping up outrageously well, there's no need to go back to the "old days". So just keep your chin up, deal with it, be greatful, and be prepared for the next game.

I went back... when the snipers playlist first came out in halo 4, I said this sux, reach was so much better than this junk.  So I went and played team snipers in reach again.

Not what I remembered, sooo much shot lag. All we can do is enjoy what we like and complain about what we don't.. and hopefully 343 listens to us whine and fixes stuff.