The First look At Battlefield 4

Dog

Source-UsaToday

Electronic Arts and studio DICE have released an eye-popping, 17-minute video featuring action from the first-person shooter Battlefield 4.

The video titled "Fishing in Baku" focuses on the single-player campaign, starting out with a squad of soldiers trapped inside a sinking car before flashing back to kick off combat near a factory.

"As artists and craftspeople, we are focused on creating a dynamic, open design that brings people together with amazing, surprising unscripted moments that they'll talk about for days," says Patrick Soderlund, executive vice president of EA Games Label, in a statement. "That's the beauty of Battlefield."

bf4-01-4_3_r541_c540.jpg?729ef1a5e3c69f5

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

In some promotion art one could see the Chinese J-20 plane, that definitely suggests that the American jet will be the F-22, finally! The F-18 felt out of place in Battlefield 3. I also hope we can play as Russians, then we could fly the PAK-FA too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been looking forward to getting Battlefield 4, but since Xbox One has been a great disappointment to everyone and will probably end the Xbox generations.. I'll just be getting this for the Xbox 360.

Also, this game looks incredibly good, I've only played Battlefield 3 but I've watched people play Battlefield 2. So, this game looks incredible. Also, anybody see the dub of this? Makes you want it even more and it sounds like fun. (Maybe just because it's a dub... lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BTpjI4fgmg

• Like 1