is Reach better than halo4? i think so.

master of sam

Technically it goes like this, to me and a few other's, Reach is a better game in general. 

And too other's and a vast majority, H4 is a better game in general. 

But really, it doesn't matter which game is better. As long as YOUR the one enjoying it, then why should it matter? 

And dont start the "More people like H4 than Reach" crap. It doesn't matter how many people enjoy either game, its not really a competition, its just a game. 

And everyone has their own opinions on it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reach is better. Waaay better. Especially Standard multiplayer. Its balanced and and rightly paced. Halo4 is an unbalanced chaotic mess, with too lethal long range weapons (removing bloom was the absolute worst idea EVER tbh), too fast movement, insta spawns, combined with too long shield reload times. And these ordonance drops? Give me a break. I'ts like you wonder if people at 343i know what a good fps is made up of at all. Completely clueless they are. Bungie was pros.

i will agree with most of what you said. i hate the fact of having points instead of kills, but your really not killing them "there in war games on infinity... there training. and yes halo reach was notoriace for its armour, i mean the spartans on halo 4 look like different ranks of elites? wtf lol  but halo 4 also to me flows alot better than reach, for example the style of running, its default witch is normal not new, just not in halo reach. but they also had to remove the epic left stick hold crouch style, and added this wierd a@#! b crouch? thats just wrong. and halo 4 has ruble pit to. but i do love the campagn on halo 4. my honest pinion, i think it has the most emotional time ive ever had playing a halo game, like at the end it bumbed me out all day, if i had to choose between halo reach, and halo 4, i think i would choose halo reaches matchmaking, but halo 4's campaign,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see how Reach is better than 4.

well it is your own opinion like zelda said. and i respect it. i did like halo 4 i thought it was a good game i just didn't like the armor abilities as much as halo 4 and only like 2 game types in multiplayer. that is flood and the one like king or whatever where you get points for killing him and the longer you are him you win

Seeing as Halo 4 is the first game developed by 343industries, they would've learnt their lesson from the mistakes they made in Halo 4. Don't get me wrong, I love Halo 4 but it was undeniably flawed. But seeing as how they can make a decent game on their first attempt, I'd imagine that their second attempt will be awesome!

Seeing as Halo 4 is the first game developed by 343industries, they would've learnt their lesson from the mistakes they made in Halo 4. Don't get me wrong, I love Halo 4 but it was undeniably flawed. But seeing as how they can make a decent game on their first attempt, I'd imagine that their second attempt will be awesome!

agreed. that is very well said

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I think Reach and Halo 3 are better than Halo 4. The armor permutations are better in 3 and Reach because your Spartan actually looks like a real Spartan. Sorry if this offends someone, but most of the armor in Halo 4 looks ridiculous. You can play as an elite. The weapons are more balanced (if you are skillful enough, you can use a handgun to kill someone who is using a rifle). The maps are better designed and discourage camping to some degree (except for the green lift room in Sword Base). You also have a good amount of health/most weapons have kill times longer than a few seconds.