Halo 5 Vehicle Ideas

zonate12

The drawings are nice.

and Yes I think that this might be

good In the campaign rather than on War Games.

Because, Im sure In the campaign they could make some use to this vehicles.

Maybe we could fight like a giant Brute, Elite eh Idk some sort of Covenant I suppose :P.

I love the drawings! But shouldn't this be in the "Halo 5" category?

ye, good point

The drawings are nice.

and Yes I think that this might be

good In the campaign rather than on War Games.

Because, Im sure In the campaign they could make some use to this vehicles.

Maybe we could fight like a giant Brute, Elite eh Idk some sort of Covenant I suppose :P.

yes!! that was exactly was i  was going for, and thanks for the drawing compliment! :)

the first picture seems to be exactly like the halo 3 elephant

really, i don't see that, it has wheels rather than caterpillar treads and the back of  elephant is more sloped

Whoa, those are way cool! I'd love to see those.

thanks dude!!

2nd picture is good! But shouldn't that be a broadsword or something from Halo games. Ist picture looks like a Mammoth......but I like the way you changed it! Did you mean to make it look like a vehicle to drop down barriers to make UNSC bases? This is good. Me Ghusta.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice drawings! I think they SHOULD be available on maps and on Forge, especially since they are mobile spawns.

But your 2nd Drawing is even better. Maybe it's a power vehicle spawn, making it worth fighting for!

Imagine, a Falcon lifting off from that.

Thanks, i would like to it on forge too, but what i like the most is your comment on the vehicle spawn idea, my idea for it was that you could have one person driving, and then other people doing things around them in the control room. I also liked the pelican comment.

2nd picture is good! But shouldn't that be a broadsword or something from Halo games. Ist picture looks like a Mammoth......but I like the way you changed it! Did you mean to make it look like a vehicle to drop down barriers to make UNSC bases? This is good. Me Ghusta.

yer i see your point there, i wasn't really thinking. The 1st one is supposed to stay on the edge of the battlefield, surrounded by infantry and smaller vehicles, and provides mechanical repairs for minor damage on major vehicles such as scorpions or troop transport warthogs and stuff like that. but yes, it can also carry large amounts of components for esablishing temporary UNSC bases

• 4 weeks later...

i can't see the second but i can see the first. GREAT DRAWINGS. i loves them!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are SO good i love it!!!!!!!!!!! and also same what spark flow said about teaching him but with me. I'm jealous you can draw that

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't really see the need for aquatic vehicles personally. I'd rather see the return of the Brute Chopper and Prowler, as well as the Halo Wars Locust to act as a counterpart of the Mantis. The problem with aquatic vehicles is that map design would ultimately suffer. With ground vehicles, infantry can go to the same places, and usually is the same with aircrafts, but map design and gameplay flow would deteriorate because no ground vehicle or infantry could go through water, aircrafts would have limited capacity space to transport people, and teleporters for infantry would make the boats useless.

Honestly, I think it should be a priority to properly balance the weapons and vehicles that we know will be in the game. That said, I think the Warthog variants should be put into specific combat roles: Warthog= anti-infantry, Gausshog= anti-vehicular, Rockethog= anti-aircraft, and add the Transport Warthog into the multiplayer (for BTB, CTF, etc.).

Another thing I'd like to see would be the classic Banshee design. As for new additions, we could finally get the Covenant Locust from Halo Wars. Serving as a repurposed mining platform, the Locust could be the Covenant's counterpart to the Mantis. Canonically, the appearance of this vehicle is very possible, since the 'Storm Covenant' clearly have mining equipment (as evidenced by the Harvester in Spartan Ops). Perhaps we can even encounter a few Scarabs in the campaign, as well as the Locusts, but the Locust could really show its worth in the multiplayer, being a shielded quadrupedal warmachine able to fire a continuous stream of plasma to suppress and destroy enemy infantry and vehicles.

• 5 months later...

The one vehicle I'd like to see make a comeback is the forklift, and actually have some use instead of just being there for the lulz. If it were able to pick up crates and pallets and move them elsewhere, like directly in the path of oncoming enemies, then it slows them down and actually has some limited use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You might want to check what you posted, all I can see is a giant wall of text and code...

Anyways, I would like to see the Hornet return. It seems to me like 343i enjoy teasing us with it, both in Halo 4's map Skyline and in Spartan Assault. Wouldnt mind the Falcon returning alongside the Hornet as well. Both would have to be balanced with the banshee of course.

Speaking of which, the banshee should return to the Halo 3/ODST version in both mechanics and aesthetics. The Reach and 4 banshee have really weak armor, and their tricks are either too fast (Reach) or too slow (Halo 4). As for aesthetics...thats just my personal prefrence, but its mainly because I feel that most if not all covenant aesthetics should be smooth and glossy (CE/2/3/ODST) rather than gritty and dull (Reach/4)