Rules of Posting in the Halo 5 Forum (PLEASE READ)

Hello, I am making a rule set that will try and make this Halo 5 Forum to be a little more... organized. These are guidelines, and as I am not an admin I cannot control them. Let me start on the most important rule:

Aas all of you know, most threads in this forum are suggestions. But the Halo 5 Forum isn't a suggestion forum. You can discuss things too. So if you have a suggestion, please put (Suggestion) before your thread title. This will help when looking at the all the topics in this forum, so you know what is a suggestion, and what isn't.

Second rule, DON'T PUT REDUNDANT SUGGESTIONS. What that means is do not post a suggestion or discussion topic that someone else already made. Do you know how many "Cortana in Halo 5" threads there are? Just post in one that already exists, with your opinion.

Third, when posting, use correct grammar and capitalize all first letters in the sentence. You wouldnt believe how many threads people cant read because of bad grammar and spelling. Try and read this:

i think theyshuld ad cortanna and broot wepons in halo 5 and 6. 343 INDUSTRYS AD THIS U B*****S!,,!!!!

Fourth, do not swear. Swearing does not accomplish anything but getting you booed and yelled at. Swearing in text is even worse.

Thank you for taking time to read this, I will add more rules as the time goes by. If you have any suggestions for the thread, please post.

Help get this pinned so everyone can read this.

• Like 1