343 Needs to put lowercase in Halo 4!

10 000 people

I'm so frustrated by the fact that everything is all caps in Halo 4. Gamertags use both Capitals and lowercase, which means that all caps is A BAD IDEA.

It obscures peoples gamertags, which makes it difficult to search for people and content, and it ruins gamertags that specifically use lower case for a reason.

A good example is my gamer tag, which should look like this: l0 000 people 

Instead it looks like this: L0 000 PEOPLE

I am really annoyed by this.

I don't see any good reason not to include lowercase.

I don't see this problem being at all difficult to fix.

343 should fix this.

I'm so frustrated by the fact that everything is all caps in Halo 4. Gamertags use both Capitals and lowercase, which means that all caps is A BAD IDEA.

It obscures peoples gamertags, which makes it difficult to search for people and content, and it ruins gamertags that specifically use lower case for a reason.

A good example is my gamer tag, which should look like this: l0 000 people 

Instead it looks like this: L0 000 PEOPLE

I am really annoyed by this.

I don't see any good reason not to include lowercase.

I don't see this problem being at all difficult to fix.

343 should fix this.

i doubt 343 are going to fix this becase it is minor halo 4 has lots of things STILL wrong with it and 343 need to focus on that first before fixing liittel issues like this it dosent make a diffrence at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, I kind of do agree with this. Lol, everything is in CAPS, it gets kind of annoying. Especially with gamertags, I think the players would've put their gamertags in CAPS if they wanted to, but they aren't so there is a reason why they are lower case.. That's probably the only thing I can think of that I don't like what 343 Industries did..

I wish they'd change the font too. Maily in forge, as I can neve tell what item numbers are unless I get close to the screen. Bizarrely, this is one of my only complaints. I always like 18 or 19?