ROCKET RACE REQUEST IN HALO 4 FROM THE R.R.C.

MYSTiFIED MJ

Hi 343 - I write on behalf of the Rocket Race Community and all the racers who loved this game type. Can you please trial at least for 6months in matchmaking the traditional Rocket Race (being with a mongoose) in Halo 4? The Rocket Race Community is STILL alive and playing in H3 customs but only due to it NOT being an option in Halo 4. :( I've been a dedicated member of this community for over 3 years now and have met hundreds of people wanting to see it in matchmaking. You would increase your numbers significantly I feel if you create a race game type with possibly all three race variants included, those being: Rocket Race (traditional with a mongoose), Rocket Hog Race which surprisingly had a following and Rally. There IS a large following of racers but the reason you don't see them in the forums is because they have given up on the game creators. Every weekend these racers play the only option they have which is to play in customs. The other supporters want it desperately too but only in an matchmaking environment as playing the same people to some can be monotonous. We have seen griffball and zombies be given a playlist yet Rocket Race is still to be acknowledged. Please consider trialling this game type 343 then you will see the true size of the racing community.

Well it's time to start the community customs - I hope this post doesn't fall on deaf ears!

MJ

If you want this to actually be read by 343i you need to post it on the Waypoint forums. This is just a community ran forum so the chances of 343i seeing this are quite small. You do bring up some good points and I for one would love to see RR make a return.