Is halo 4 better than halo 3?

catboy

There are perks to both games. I love the graphics and smoother gameplay of Halo 4, and also the customization options, but Halo 3's multiplayer was completely polished, which is not to take anything away from Halo 4's multiplayer, which is completely awesome and I enjoy it thoroughly. All in all, I don't know if one is better than the other. The two games are just different but equally awesome.

i hightly doubt that. unless they run around with the dmr while i use the br.

halo 3 you had more of a understanding oh who was good and who wasn't  in my 4 days played i have not met any people in matchmaking were i could seriously after the game say wow this guy was good. i even played gamebattles But i still didn't think it because of weapons in that gametype. this feels more like cod to me some games they do good some bad unlike halo 3 you knew who was going to dominate ect. i've had fights where the guy stands there and i'm strafing and they win when i don't miss just random gameplay.

Yet I have friends who goes less good in like one match out of 30. Randomness? No. They're just very skilled and fast thinking players. Second. I highly doubt you out strafe someone and yet being killed. You may have been, but not by that player alone. You was likely teamshotted and didn't notice. Or did miss shots.

Yet I have friends who goes less good in like one match out of 30. Randomness? No. They're just very skilled and fast thinking players. Second. I highly doubt you out strafe someone and yet being killed. You may have been, but not by that player alone. You was likely teamshotted and didn't notice. Or did miss shots.

i accutaly went back and watched the videos. we just have different experiences this game is random. i could never play halo competetively again or try to cod to me is more competetive then halo now anyways. maybe they have fixed stuff but from what i read on halo waypoint its the same beta game.

Halo 4 doesn't have any where near the level of competitiveness that Halo 3 had. With no real go to go for and no actual reward for winning, people don't care about winning or losing. With getting EXP even for losing I didn't even care about my win/loss ratio but, with Halo 3 you had to win to get EXP so people actually wanted to win to increase their rank and show how good they are. SR in Halo 4 doesn't mean Jack$%#^ so someone who's SR15 can easily be better than an SR130. I spend more time screwing around and trying to complete Commendations then actually trying to win. Hopefully things will change on CSR comes to the game. 

• Like 1

Every match has objectives and a victor. 4+1 still counts. Best team wins. Nothing changed there. Tempo is upped. A lot. Halo3 plays so slow you fall asleep, so yeah. Maby a somewhat different/more skill is needed this time around. Good players adapt.

good players adapt how do you know whos good to begin with in this game? without a good system to insure this theres no way to see whos Good or not. i had a 80 percent win rate *with half my games losing to JIP* Objective games were the funniest.  oddball instant respawn?  my team went +60 combined and lost and we all were going for the ball everytime because they'd always die spawn right next to the ball and just run away we trapped slayed they played ball and they respawn where it spawned it was so funny. now thats fixed. the domoion playlist was funny we were winning 2 bases to 1 about to win when there entire team got inceration cannons and we all got br's Pricless game.  the thing is you might think your team is all good and pro but you realize no one takes this seriously or trys hard like in past 9/10 your playing a group of randoms with no mics But it just comes down to if your having fun. i had fun for about 3hours thats all and most of the multiplayer population to some extent has agreed thats why this game  currently have 12k players online in mp total it accutaly takes my friends 2-5minutes to find matches now what month are we on?

Good is the guy owning you over and over. Rank matters not, just what happens during matches. I have absolutely no trouble whatsoever picking out strong and weak players I oppose. 9/10s of time I play with known buds, full party, chatting and calling. Perhaps you should try that instead of whining like an old man? Game owns. Completely.

Good is the guy owning you over and over. Rank matters not, just what happens during matches. I have absolutely no trouble whatsoever picking out strong and weak players I oppose. 9/10s of time I play with known buds, full party, chatting and calling. Perhaps you should try that instead of whining like an old man? Game owns. Completely.

i haven't had someone own me over and over in this luck based game.   you might be playing with your friends but 9/10 your probably playing aganist a bunch of randoms with no mics i mean you can't even tell because they took the abilty to talk to the other team out.  i understand why people like this games its just to easy and with not alot of skill gap everyone can feel good. this game had potential to be a great AAA halo title  If it wasn't rushed.

Edited by TornadoFlame

I think it is. Those old games are too slow. Hell moving around in Halo3 match making feels like moving in mud. Also all perspectives seems off. Especially zoomed in with BR. All seems flat, non 3-dimensional somehow. Awkward. You're the one needing weed to cope with that **** Chris.

I think it is. Those old games are too slow. Hell moving around in Halo3 match making feels like moving in mud. Also all perspectives seems off. Especially zoomed in with BR. All seems flat, non 3-dimensional somehow. Awkward. You're the one needing weed to cope with that **** Chris.

it might be slow but halo doesn't need to be so called modernized i mean look at the population :X i think your used to the cod games to much and adapted well to this Watered down shooter.

No I'm a Halo fan. Didn't play CE tho. I have over 4000 matches in Halo3. You most certainly not :)

I like how you think you're a bigger fan then other people because you played...halo 3 the most. Please kid, come back when you've played over SEVEN THOUSAND games of halo 2. Oh wait, it's not online anymore? You'll never reach that Golden age of halo.