Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Developer Tour

The new Splinter Cell: Blacklist Develpor tour video features the level "Abandoned Mill" and

showscases the different options to complete your task at hand. Video walkthrough commentary

by Ubisoft's Game Director, Patrick Redding.

Video courtesy of IGN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P9SvRX-8pZ4

The 3 different approaches or playstyles described by Patrick Redding are...

• Ghost - a purely stealthy approach where remaining undetected is the main goal. Quiet...like a ninja! :ninja:  
  • Panther - a stealthy approach mixed with a little carnage. :spell:
  • Assault - pure aggressive attack going in "guns-a-blazing", Rambo style! :2guns:

Ubisoft has been showing the stealthier side to Splinter Cell: Blacklist after veterans

of the series showed skepticism towards the unveiling video's action oriented gameplay.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist is scheduled to be released August 20, 2013 in Standard_Edition

and the Paladin_Aircraft_Edition for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.

• Like 3

I love the Splinter Cell games. I got into them when Conviction came out and it was so good I had to buy the others for xbox! Sam Fisher is such a great character to play, you feel like Liam Niesson in Taken. This video was fantastic it makes me miss Conviction so much, and the different play styles I feel have always been there but now they have a name and rewards. I feel like I'm a Ghost type player, or at least I want to be, but I always end up being a Panther haha

• Like 1