Trouble connecting controllers to console.

N0TAC

Has anyone had this problem?

Every controller I have has problems connecting to the console, it can usually take minutes to connect and it's troublesome at times. Even when I press the button on the console and on my controller to link the two, it doesn't work.

Anyone know what this problem might be? Thanks

Is your console obstructed by any objects that could have an affect on the connectivity between the console and controllers? You said you've tried multiple times to re-sync them, so that won't help. If it's happening with all your controllers, try giving Xbox support a call. It might be a defect with the wireless transmitter in your console.

The Xbox support number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269)

Is your console obstructed by any objects that could have an affect on the connectivity between the console and controllers? You said you've tried multiple times to re-sync them, so that won't help. If it's happening with all your controllers, try giving Xbox support a call. It might be a defect with the wireless transmitter in your console.

The Xbox support number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269)

Ok, thanks