Will destiny be any good?

Left4NewVegas

I think the big kicker for Destiny is that Bungie is really taking their time on it to make great. They may be feeling the pressure from their history, but they are definitely determined to blow their follower's minds with this game. I'm really pulling for Bungie on this though and sincerely hoping that it's going to be truly epic. On that note, I believe that they are going to make it epic. Just from the artwork they've revealed, it looks gorgeous. 

Define good.

Also, I kind of laugh at this question as the only person who can judge if it is good to you or not is yourself.... Just my thoughts.

As for me, I am skeptical but hoping for good things. I don't go into a game expecting much and I am rarely disappointed.

In my opinion it will be awesome, I mean consoles need a good MMO at some point don't they? And that's exactly what they're doing on the Xbox One. Also I like the idea of public events, apart from the fact that if Dr. Unemployed comes along at like level 10,000 with his "AWESOME LEGENDARY FIREBALL LAUNCHER". He'll steal all the Exp and no-one will level up :D!

• 2 months later...

This game looks great! Everything I have heard and seen so far has been amazing. I've already pre-ordered and I'm hoping they come out with some sort of legendary edition.  The PVP sounds like a neat idea too, arena style! Who will be Champion? I also love the story so far and that WE have to discover the world(s) to find out more, no pre-release mayham.  So Excited!