Will destiny be any good?

Left4NewVegas

How in bloody **** would you think that Destiny wouldn't be good? Remember, bungie is a company that created one of the best games ever. In fact, bungie is one of the bests companies ever!

Because Bungie is working with Activision on this, and we all know how Activision can be at times.  :/  

I think/hope Destiny will do for FPS's what Guild Wars 2 has done for MMO's: reshape the ideals that gamers have for the genre.

I hope you are right, and I do plan on getting it either at release or shortly thereafter.  It's actually one of the few games I'm looking forward too, to be honest, and I'm not terribly big on MMO's.  But, a FPSMMO?  That's something that could be interesting.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm extremely curious to see what this game has in store for us. All the concept art, gameplay, and overviews we've seen we can only imagine the intensity... Or, possibly, the amount of disappointment. Halo wouldn't be where it's at today if it wasn't for Bungie, but this a whole other game. Destiny looks very promising, however I'm going to hold off on the midnight launch until I see some reviews on it. When it comes down to it though, I can't wait to try it out :)

• 2 weeks later...

From all of art, gameplay, and storyline, it looks and sounds like an amazing game. I don't want to judge it before I play it though, they haven't shown us a lot (which is good, it keeps you interested and wanting more). I want to play it and learn how everything works, what is not balanced and is. I can't judge a game just from a demo at E3. They obviously will probably change a lot of stuff. I mean, they still have until 2014, right? But from what we have now, it looks like bungie has created another awesome game and franchise. Keep up the work, bungie!

• 3 weeks later...

So destiny has been shown. Does it look any good? Will bungie be able to make a game that is as big if not bigger than halo? What does everyone think?

I don't doubt it will be pretty good. The original Halo creators are making it. They obviously have all the right ideas. However, I do think it will have it's flaws.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I, personally, think that Destiny is the game that will finally give Halo a real run for it's money as gaming's top Sci-Fi FPS. I believe that Bungie will create something even better than what we've seen from them over the years. So do I think Destiny will be good? Yes, I do. Now will Destiny be any good? Only time will tell.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

destiny looks amazing also they have alot of money and very talented people working on it also it is probably one of the most anticipated games of the decade since bungie originally made halo which made the xbox and how we all met so this game will be good

• 2 weeks later...