Thanks a padload 343 :-/

KinkedPlague9

Just want to say thanks a frikn bunch 343. Finally broke down and did Legendary (not fun in any way!) for no other reason than I decided I wanted the Mark VI. So what happens? No Legendary ending, oh....and NO DAMN ARMOR AWARDED! I got the nice little achievements for it. But hey..I guess that's enough right? Between this and your complete lack of even attempting to deal with the rampant hacking, modding, cheating etc. Not to mention the endless repetitions of the same F'n maps. U guys have officially F'd it. And I thought Bungie was bad!

Just want to say thanks a frikn bunch 343. Finally broke down and did Legendary (not fun in any way!) for no other reason than I decided I wanted the Mark VI. So what happens? No Legendary ending, oh....and NO DAMN ARMOR AWARDED! I got the nice little achievements for it. But hey..I guess that's enough right? Between this and your complete lack of even attempting to deal with the rampant hacking, modding, cheating etc. Not to mention the endless repetitions of the same F'n maps. U guys have officially F'd it. And I thought Bungie was bad!

halo 4 fans did get a excuise scene for halo 4 it was seeing the master chiefs face / part of it / and yes to the reason u did not get chiefs armor was becase u have to complete the game on legendry and be connected to xbl and yes 343 are bringing in  NEW MAPS

we have all the map packs for new maps and we have forged maps coming in as well.

Uh...not fun?

On the contrary, Halo 4 is too easy to be fun on any difficulty below Legendary. Look, your network mode has to be set to Xbox Live, so go to your Spartan Hub each time you start playing.

Also, you can't go by rally point. If you're co-oping, each mission must be done in one go. You can do multiple missions in one go, but if you, for example, do one mission and half of the next, then quit on co-op, you have to restart the next one. No way around it.

To be on the safe side, go solo Legendary with no skulls while your network mode is Xbox Live and don't replay any levels in between. No going up to Level 5 then going back to play Level 3 on Heroic, for example. No adding skulls or changing your rally point. Just play until you save and quit, then next time you play campaign, change nothing at all and just resume from where you left off.

Also, to know for sure, each time you complete a level, you will see a commendation bar on the right of your screen pop up. If it doesn't pop up, save and quit to check your commendations, and replay the level if it doesn't show up.

I just did a straight Legendary playthrough in a single weekend, following the advice I just gave you strictly. Got Mark VI no problem.

1. You can check what you have/haven't done in the commendations section; it's the commendations that unlocks the armor.

2. Commendations are online-based. Therefore, you MUST be online to get the commendations....

3. And, assuming that you played on co-op, online mustn't be the issue. Therefore, it should be because you didn't play through in one go. I don't know if this applies to sp, but in co-op you MUST play from start to finish.

I had a lot of fun with my friends as we skipped fights by leaping ahead and getting checkpoints. In any case, its too bad you didn't get it. I didn't get it a few times as well, and 343's way of programming made rules that were just bs, but don't worry.

It isn't the worse thing 343 has done.

I must really suck then, I rage quit on Heroic :P

:o I just realized how offensive my comment can be.

Here, try some tips: 

Headshot every Grunt, Crawler, and Jackal. Don't even try to kill them a different way unless it's completely impossible under the circumstances.

Power weapons on Elites and Knights. Plasma Pistols and Needlers are equally effective against them. Supercombine or charge the Plasma Pistol then proceed to fire. (Headshots are optional, I usually don't bother headshotting Knights because it only works when they open their face masks.)

Isolate Knights and Elites before moving in for the kill, unless they charge in at you. Then, hammer away with an automatic, and try to get a good grenade in before he closes the distance.

Dude, you dont need to come on here

and make up a whole post about 343Industries sucks and Bungie does too.

Considering, you cussed In about every sentence.

Honestly, saying all this crap Is not gonna get you 

any where, and Halo 4 does have a wonderful ending.

Tell me different and see If I care.

Maybe Spartan-Ops can be repetitive, but you can't complain on Campaign being not fun. Fun is subjective. Fun could mean easy to play to someone, or it could mean demanding.

How can 343 fix something that is "not fun", in your opinion?

And by the way, there is a Legendary ending. Short, and in my opinion very bad and not required, but there is. So stop whining like a 3 years old and play something else, or just grow up and discuss what you didn't like about the game without talking nonesense.