A-Symmetrical maps fair for CTF?

Echo

Now before I start, I LOVE A-symmetrical maps, and even more so I love playing 1 flag ctf on maps like that. 

But Halo 4 left a pretty bad taste in my mouth leaving out 1 flag and 1 bomb, the best gametypes for a-symmetrical maps (in my opinion).

Now that Halo 4 has been out for a while, how well do you think 2 flag CTF works on a-symmetrical maps like Complex or Abandon, or even Exile? Does one side ultimately have the advantage, regardless of how small that advantage is?

If so, what examples have you seen in 2 flag CTF that seems blatantly unbalanced when on an a-symmetrical map.  

I think abanodon definatley has a problem I wasn't sure which way it would be when I first played it but after a good few games on it, I think the people at the bottom of the hill have the advantage as its waaaay easier to get the flag back. it would make a brilliant 1 flag though I really hope they introduce it(aswell as a lot of the various objective modes left out)

I'm kinda alright with Exile actually. Mainly because it has about the same amount of access. The flags both spawn on ground level and most of the a-symmetrical parts are around the map. Each side gets decent vantage points, but if anyone can point out obvious flaws im open to them.

Don't get me wrong though, Exile is kinda bland at times for me. i miss maps that had landmarks, like turf with the street area, urban area and scarab area. And zanzibar with the beach, the middle area with the spinning wheel and the base area. Most maps in halo 4 just have 1 theme and it persists through the map lol