Day Z

Rohan Lem

I've never heard about this game is it a game? But the title sounds cool I'll play it if it is.

It's a popular mod for the game Arma II and is soon to be a stand alone title.

In regards to a console port, it's never going to happen. Without major changes to the UI it would be unplayable with a gamepad and wouldn't even come close to being able to run on current gen consoles. As for next-gen, the PS4 could run it, based on leaks the next-box would barely be able to, and the Wii-U would explode.

• Like 1

If you guys are talking about The Day Z, DO NOT BOTHER.
That game is so horrible that I'm not going to touch it ever again. Stick to the ArmA II mod if you have to!!

The same guy incharge of developing The Day Z was the same guy incharge of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (google that game and see the "amazing" reviews that game has!)
Oh, and they lied about the features in the game on Steam, causing people to ask for a refund. Those people were BANNED permanentally from the forums and the game.

If you guys are talking about The Day Z, DO NOT BOTHER.

That game is so horrible that I'm not going to touch it ever again. Stick to the ArmA II mod if you have to!!

The same guy incharge of developing The Day Z was the same guy incharge of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (google that game and see the "amazing" reviews that game has!)

Oh, and they lied about the features in the game on Steam, causing people to ask for a refund. Those people were BANNED permanentally from the forums and the game.

You're thinking of War Z. Day Z is the Arma II mod.