How happy will you be to destroy your Halo 4 disc?

Is not JL

Instead of breaking your disc, just trade it in for some store credit at Gamestop or something. Also, 1 to 10 scales usually go the route of 1 being the least and 10 being the greatest, so that'd probably equate to your score being an 8. xD Mine would have to be 1/10, because I love Halo 4. It's one of my favourites in the series and I'm definitely gonna keep on playing.

I see no reason to break Halo 4 In half.

Sure It Isnt the best game.

But Is there a reason to snap the game?

If you dont like the game, just trade It In for a new game.

Youll get credits.

and While your at It stop playing Halo 4.

Halo 4 Is an amazing game and no one will ever tell me different.

i love halo 4 1,000% even if theres times it seems like theres no hope of getting 1 kill. but i would never destory my game and no one can tell me otherwise. if you dont like the game, thats on you. like the above says, go trade in the ga--...oh thats right, if you destroyed your disk, you cant trade it in. anyways, go find something you will actually like and delete the halo 4 game data from your storage settings

If you want to essentially burn $60 than go for it, I still think it'd be an idiotic thing to do.

0/10 if I really hated it i'd see if one of my friends want it for a cheaper price than what Gamestops asking, that way they get a better price and I get a better return.

The gameplay for Halo 4 is solid, the only complaints I have are the lack of things to do. Some of, if not the best gametypes have been left out. My personal favorites being 1 flag, 1 bomb, invasion, and whatever else round-based game mode halo 2 introduced. They removed them ALL... including big team battle with objective game modes. I can only run around and shoot people with a DMR/BR/AR for so long. 

AND NO DUAL WIELDING?! 

On the bright side, the next map pack will be bringing back Big Team Objective, so I'll be back on Halo 4 once April 8th rolls around.