we will get a forge world in halo 4

masterchief93

Did you see THIS video?

In it Halo4Follower says that the flood will be in Halo 4 and that Prometheans were in the teaser trailer (he didn't actually say Prometheans).

He gets it wrong quite frequently, and sometimes simply pulls stuff out of his arse to keep his channel popular. As far as his "proof" goes, what he doesn't seem to realize is that the map devs can get to parts of the maps that he and his friends can't. Halo4Follower is an outside news source with no affiliation with Certain Affinity, Microsoft, or 343 Industries so the best he can do is pick up leaks and speculate. 

Point is, nothing is certain and don't get your hopes up for a new forge world for Halo 4. A new forge map as future DLC, maybe, but I think that if they were going to come out with an actual forge world they would do it in Halo 5, which is a ways off.

• Like 1

Did you see THIS video?

In it Halo4Follower says that the flood will be in Halo 4 and that Prometheans were in the teaser trailer (he didn't actually say Prometheans).

He gets it wrong quite frequently, and sometimes simply pulls stuff out of his arse to keep his channel popular. As far as his "proof" goes, what he doesn't seem to realize is that the map devs can get to parts of the maps that he and his friends can't. Halo4Follower is an outside news source with no affiliation with Certain Affinity, Microsoft, or 343 Industries so the best he can do is pick up leaks and speculate. 

Point is, nothing is certain and don't get your hopes up for a new forge world for Halo 4. A new forge map as future DLC, maybe, but I think that if they were going to come out with an actual forge world they would do it in Halo 5, which is a ways off.

THANK YOU! I am so SICK of people crying over forge world and taking anything they can and turning it into rumors and "proof" that it's coming back to Halo 4, especially when Halo4Follower is involved. The kid doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just whoring out false information and his own personal desires to get publicity. Forge World is DEAD people! Get over it and move on. Maybe if you'd all take the time to actually explore the three canvases we have now, you'd find that there are PLENTY of great areas to forge in and lots of potential for creativity.

Picture 3 is FORGE WORLD CONCERPT ART FROM HALO REACH! It even says Halo Reach in the bottom left, combined with IT BEING THE FORGE MENU BACKGROUND IN REACH!

I'm sorry, but thinking that as proof just makes you stupid, plain and simple. How.. How that can be mistaken for evidence is beyond me.

• Like 1

So many of us know about the Valentine's Day Picture that shows an environment (map) which is unlike any other in Halo 4. That includes all in-game War Games maps, all DLC maps (it is also not in the upcoming DLC Castle Map Pack), all Spartan Ops maps, all Campaign Missions, and finally none of the Forge Worlds (It is not Ravine).

They also mentioned some announcement at PAX East about "Great Anvils". Google Great Anvils... Nothing comes up, so it has to mean something else.

We don't know anything else past this point. However, I am one to hope, and here's what I hope for:

Forge World comes back, either the same one, or the same one with some additions.

Along with that flying machine in Skyline. What's that called? The Hornet.

Who says that cant happen? Just sayin' what do you guys hope for?

(This isn't me just connecting the dots, this is just me wanting to see what the community hopes for; in relation to this topic. No DMR nerf thread here)

found this on halo waypoint its not mine

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/03/13/The-Halo-Bulletin-31313.aspx 

We have a special announcement planned for the panel (which may or may not involve Great Anvils)

Bs angel talks about great anvils in this weeks bulletin.  The anvil has been the sign for forge since Halo 3.  Looks like we're getting forge world 2.0!

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/03/13/The-Halo-Bulletin-31313.aspx 

We have a special announcement planned for the panel (which may or may not involve Great Anvils)

Bs angel talks about great anvils in this weeks bulletin.  The anvil has been the sign for forge since Halo 3.  Looks like we're getting forge world 2.0!

Or the return of fine editing. Or some bug fixes. Or some canvas patches. Or new pieces. Or new piece skins. Or new forge tools. Or new canvases. Or new mechanics.

It could be a number of different things. Personally, I'm hoping for fine editing coming back, and some NEW canvases (not Forgeworld) with some new palettes.

these are all the same so this is proof this will be forge world the rock structor are all the same but some range diffrence

we will find out at pax east march 22nd-24th

God… your logic… it makes no sense. They're not all the same, the bottom two pictures are from two different places and I don't even know why the painting is there. The top picture is incredibly blurry. I don't know how you can so certainly say, "This is proof."

It looks like a picture of forge world from reach. I think it could possibly be blood gulch. The sniper ridge would be the left rock and the cave would be the right rock. You can even see an island in the background like it was in reach.

It is either concept art or a picture of a blood gulch remake.

• Like 1

there will be a forge world called forge island

http://twitter.com/grifballhub/status/315218886414979072/photo/1

Ya, Forge Island. NOT FORGEWORLD! Thank you 343 for not catering to all the whiners wanting Forgeworld back! Something new is much more appreciated. Now I can say with confidence to all the people saying Forge World will return: I TOLD YOU IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN! XD

I heard Forge Island will have a new pallet. Hopefully it's like the concrete on The Pit in Halo 3.

I'm hoping that it's some darker pieces. The stark white pieces looks pretty bad in some lighting situations. At least tone down the white and cleanliness of the pieces. Mute them down a bit to a dirty greyish white with moss on them or something :)

I like the pieces we have now since they are a lot better than the ones in Reach. However, I have to agree that the new forge pallet for the Forge Island/Islands map should have a different color to stand out as a new pallet. All we need now is a Falcon. That would complete the whole Forge World style map.