Where are the ODSTs?!

Sgt. DUKE

What happened to the ODSTs? They where in 2,3,Reach, and of course ODST. But in Halo 4 they are no where to be found 'cept if you recreate them using Recruit hemet, Orbital torso, Rouge shoulder pads, and Recriut visor. But want to see them in Halo 5 campaign!

Well the lack of ODSTs in the campaign and Spartan Ops is very much accounted for. Only the Infinity is at Requium, and why have ODST's, when you have Spartan IV's? The ship can't be full of just Spartans, so marines are on to run most of the day today stuff.

For armor, there is also a perfectly good reason, the ODST armor was compatable with the Mjolnir 6 armor (MC's armor in Halo 2 and beyond) but not  compatable with Mjolnir  7 (Spartan IV armor). 

Edited by Sikslik7

It's MJOLNIR GEN2 actually, only Naomi-010 used MK VII armour.

ODSTs will probably be on infinity but never encountered. It had a crew of 17,000. Most crew will never meet each other. There will almost certainly be ODSTs, just not seen in gameplay. Like Pillar if Autumn, that had ODSTs but they were not seen in Halo: Combat Evolved.

• Like 1

i think the reason that no ODSTs were on board was because the infinity was sent out for exploration/peace seeking purposes. Yes, they did have a considerable amount of armored personel, but it would be a bit extreme for them to have the hard-nose ODSTs aboard.

they are for strategic combat purposes and do not belong on peaceful missions.

As for spartan ops, it makes no sense at all as to why the ODSTs are missing. When the infinity returned to requiem for combat purposes, ODSTs would be one of the greatest advantages they could have. since the infinity simply orbited requiem, it could launch ODST pods whenever neccesary to break behind enemy lines on the surface of the planet. even if the UNSC has large amounts of spartan IVs, ODSTs would be extremely effective and spartans could be trained for ODST purposes

Because Halo 4 takes place far in the outer area of the Milky Way Galaxy and that the UNSC Infinity is housing the Spartan IV Program their is no need for an ODST, but I'm sure there are some on there, but technically since the IV program has indocted soldiers that are the best of the best including some ODST's you can assume that there are some on there. 

FYI ODST's never had a good friendship with the Spartans anyway so it would be a difficult time to have two of some elite forces on board with each other. Especially with the incident with MC and 4 ODST's in a weight room. 

Honestly, I have no clue where the ODST'S are at.

But with the Spartans taking over Halo 4,

I see no need of them.

But I would love to see them In Halo 5.

Maybe they will make another Halo ODST

but honestly I wasnt a big fan of the last one they made.

So I would see no use In It with

Halo 5-6 coming no one will have any reason

to play It with those new Halo games.

Just saying.