Halo 4 Armour Review (It's Critisizm Time!)

Raxs Slayer

Halo 4 Armour Review:

Hey Guys! Raxs_Slayer back here again on teh 343 forums. Today i'm goign to rant about halo 4's armour. These are my opinions, maybe yours a different, please share them respecively thanks!

The Armour:

Recruit:

-

A Really nice looking armour! It has a nice classic halo feel, sort of reminds me of ODST.

-

I rate this 8/10

CIO:

-

Very unusual! But i do appreaciate the idea of spartan secret forces. Whereas i might not appreacite the looks as much, it's a great idea!

-

I rate this 6/10

Gungir:

-

Very nice! An Excelent twist on the classic. I must say i do like Halo reach's gungnir much more but this one does hit the spot, heavy armour, that's what it's about.

-

7/10

Fotus:

-

Well, you may not look like a spartan but you are BE-AY-UU-DIFUL! Very nice aethetics, agressive and intimidating.

-

10/10

Hazop:

-

This for me is almost a perfect helmet. 343 really did manage to make this look like a heavy spartan. Looks very UNSC, and looks a much better Hazard Operative helmet than reach's!

-

9/10

Infiltrator:

-

Well, well. This is very wierd for halo. But that doesn't mean i don't appreacite it. This guy looks like he can take some damage, if they body armour was bigger this guy would look perfect! But that is however quite a big flaw in this armour, too skinny.

-

I rate this 6/10

Mk.VI:

-

Well! Looks who's back! Nice helmet, god ole' classics, you can't beat em!

-

8/10

Oceanic:

-

Great idea, but for me, this helmet is massively lacking detail! And sadly looks a bit outdated. Looks more 1900s that 2200s.

-

3/10

Orbital:

-

343! What's that skull dooing there! No, i get what you were tryign to do, but it doesn't work for me. Beutiful design, i loved the origional models without the skull. But now looks like he should have been more careful painting his house!

-

5/10

Recon:

-

Well done 343! This is defintly helment that looks good as a classic! I did like the heavily armoured model you were origionaly going to introduce more but this works too! Nice one!

-

6/10

Strider:

-

I just though wow! when i saw this one. Really awesome. Looks likes a deathsport spartan. Propper griffball armour. Super nice! Definitly a fave!

-

9/10

Scout:

-

Cool! I like how you have gone with the risk of using the halo 3 model. Definitly matches halo 4's other helmets more. Good job!

-

7/10

Solider:

-

Agressive, Intimidating, This is what you need in a helmet. Really good Job! If onyl the mouth piece was better :S

-

5/10

Vanator:

-

Wow! Where did this come from? Really unusual, but you can't say it's not awesome. Big risk! But nice armour!

-

7/10

Warrior:

-

Cool helmet! Looks like a blast pyro mask! Nice design, heavily armoured. but not for me.

-

4/10

Deadeye:

-

This is a funny fellow. But he does look awesome. I love the narrow squinting design. Truly looks like a sniper!

-

8/10

Locus:

-

Simply looks brutal! Amazing helmet! Possibly the best helmet i have seen in halo!

-

10/10

E.O.D:

-

Beasty! He looks just like the reach model with a heavily armoured look! The best it's ever been! Nice one 343!

-

9/10

Aviator:

-

Looks exactly like it short, shot and sweet, this helmet is epic!

-

6/10

Warmaster:

-

Does look a lot like a promethean. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to carve a skull into their visor! but hell it looks awesome!

-

6/10

E.V.A:

-

Classic, yet modern. I like the more curved look!

-

6/10

Enforcer:

-

Some swanky new armour! Looks cool. Heavy, agressive. I just think the visor looks a little too sunk in.

-

5/10

Vanguard:

-

Incredible, just incredible. One of the best looking helmets in halo history! New, futuristic, unique.

-

10/10

Air assault:

-

Very nice. I'm not sure if it's better than reach's but it's different. I wouldn't wear it though, doesn't suit me.

-

2/10

Scanner:

-

Really interesting design! I would love that helmet without the scanner though. I can see somethign awesome underneath!

-

5/10

Commando:

-

Massive, agressive, heavy, just plain awesome. Looks exactly how a field commander should! Flawless design!

-

10/10

Ranger:

-

Oh my. Looks very wierd. Definitly a love hate helmet. But i suppose it's one that is more about the principle of unlocking rather than show. It does remind me of starwars for some reason though. but i do think it is rather awesome.

-

7/10

Protector:

-

Definitly one of the best! Heavy, no visor? Who cares! When you look this good who needs a visor?

-

10/10

Raider:

-

This does look rather cool. Very interesting. I don't think i'd wear it but it is a nice idea.

-

4/10

Defender:

-

This really does match the name. The face seems flat and shielded just like you'd imagine. A very clever design.

-

6/10

Engineer:

-

A very, very nice helmet. I love the unusual design and aesthetics. Especially the small visor. Amazing design, very out of the ordinary.

-

8/10

Operator:

-

A fantastic new looking armour, very circular and mechanical design. Looks pretty damn good.

-

8/10

Pioneer:

-

Looks very alien indeed. However i love the two visors and how the helmet looks as a whole. Very intriguing, love the design, but not something i'd wear.

-

4/10

Pathfinder:

-

Possibly one of the most ingeniously designed helmets out there! Amazing aesthetics, angular and agressive.

-

9/10

Wetwork:

-

Very nice design! I remember a halo 3 fan submitted helmet that looks just like it. Very assassin style, streaked, looks very agile. but not for me.

-

4/10

Stalker:

-

I'm going to be honest. That thing looks like a damn lizard! But hey? That's awesome. It looks really interesting and very far fetched. But i love it.

-

8/10

Rogue:

-

Very, very cool. Looks like a hard and heavy style Orbital helmet. Looks completely bad*ss to me.

-

8/10

Tracker:

-

Love this one! Has those awesome 3 lights on top of the visor. Looks very space age and futuristic with that classic halo feel. Genius design!

-

9/10

halo_4_armor_by_ruthless_tanto-d5jlh56.p

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoyed my review. Let me know what you think in the comments! Over and out.

• Like 1

Yeah, But majoutity because the Novelty has worn off. Mk.VI Is awesome, but it has been in the past 3 Games. I can't love it forever :S

You though Hazop was better than Mk. VI  :cry:

Oh, definitly! Thank you very much! I tried looking for a good pic but never foudn one! :S This is really useful, cheers! I'll upload it later (:

You should use graphics like this to fully give weight to your OP.

halo_4_armor_by_ruthless_tanto-d5jlh56.p

vote_halo_4_armor_thanks_by_redsundark-d

Ha! :D I agree. It does look rather strange, but in a way i suppose it could be a good thing :D

All looks cool to me except the CIO because it looks kinda wierd

Well I call people with fotus helmets, Unicorn men or ladies, if they are.

Although, very nice review, very interesting and gives you a lot of info.

But I don't agree with all of your opinions.

All looks cool to me except the CIO because it looks kinda wierd

How can you think it's weird. Personally I think it's amazing, also kind of cute. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...