New covenant flying vehicle

A Dead Pigeon

A new flying covenant vehicle would be nice. But I would need a counterpart. Right now the banshee can be taken down fairly easy with the right rocket, plasma grenade, or tank/Gauss Hog. But if they added a new flying Covenant vehicle then they would need a UNSC vehicle to balance it out such as the Falcon or Hornet.

the banshee is truely ineffective in halo 4 from what i have seen so far. Being the only air vehicle in the game, this doesn't give much opportunity for much combat diversity. With the plasma pistol being a loadout secondary weapon, all vehicles have lost large measures of effectiveness in halo 4.

a more durable air vehicle in halo 4 would be balanced in my opinion. With personal ordinance, this vehicle would not get too overpowered, as someone will end up with a heavy weapon sooner or later. It would also be better off spawning in the center of a map to make it accessable to both teams. If both teams spawn with one at their base, BTB will turn into a primarily air battle, which is not the spirit of the game