Map: Joust Arena

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/h2ak0n/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

Gametype: Knights

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/h2ak0n/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

Hey everyone this is a king of the hill minigame I came up with in Halo Reach but never got around to making it. However now I've made it in Halo 4 and it's turned out a lot better then I expected. There will be a video below but if you don't want to watch the whole thing then I'll quickly describe the game for you now.

1. It is a KOTH minigame so the objective is to be the last man standing in the hill area

2. You can be every team apart from cyan (don't ask why)

3. Players should split into pairs with one player driving the mongoose and one riding on the back

4. You then either kill oponents with your passengers sword or knock them over with your mongoose

5. Players respawn in a dead zone so the last surviving player(s) score a point

6. As always there is my tag on the map, a railgun next to something green

Yes it really is that simple however it leads to some really fun gameplay as you can see here:

• Like 1

OMG! EPIC! I can already tell it's going to be fun. The only issue I see is that if you ram your mongoose will just spin like craaaaazy. Is this 'ok' for gameplay or is it an instakill....?

Downloading and recommending. <3 you.

Also, subbed to your channel.

OMG! EPIC! I can already tell it's going to be fun. The only issue I see is that if you ram your mongoose will just spin like craaaaazy. Is this 'ok' for gameplay or is it an instakill....?

Downloading and recommending. <3 you.

Also, subbed to your channel.

The mongooses are surprisingly resilient to getting flipped and since everyone has a swordman people generally don't get too close to keep their driver safe.

Also, thanks :smiling:

Awesome Game Type + Map is a definite keeper btw Awesome Tantive IV map

Thank you and thank you again. I love that picture by the way :thumbsup: