Sand Box remake??

Mr One Hip

Should the be a Sand Box remake in Halo 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should the be a Sand Box remake in Halo 4?

• Yes
    • I like turtles
    • No
    • What is Sand Box??

I don't know about you guys but Halo has been in dire need of a new forge map.  I think everyone can agree that Sand Box was easily the best forge map ever created and in Halo 4 there isn't really a map with large open spaces for forging.  This obviously cuts down on user maps and game types being created.

Custom games is dying because of the lack of forging and creativity.  But if we bring Sand Box back we can rejuvenate this creativity and have action packed custom games, just like old times in Halo 3.

What do you guys think?  If we are loud enough about this 343i just might listen to our calls for the return of Sand Box.

• Like 1

I want to be able to change the day/night cycle in forge, also to add trees, shrubs, and weather effects as I see fit. For example a desert landscape with large open ares, perfect for sniping but sniping is very difficult because you added a timed sandstorm which blocks your field of vision allowing you to properly snipe without the use of Promethean Vision, but in using Promethean Vision it allows your position to be found. This among larger Forge maps is something I want, Sand Box would be a nice addition too.

Weather effects were changeable in Reach, they cut it though. Not enough time, same with day/night. Trees and plants were not done because they were hard to make look realistic.

They weren't in 4 because one map is in space and ones in a cave. Kinda pointless there.

• Like 1

i like turtles. i voted that for the lola. any ways i wouldn't mind f it returned or not. all though it was a great map. my friend and i made a maze with one infected until it went to the last human in infection. and the maze we made was a total puzzle to get out od on a wall and m=we made the wall confusing to climb up and all it was a great map. and it was on bandbox so i would kind of like a remake of it mainly to remake the map we made. other wise i like turtles

I want to be able to change the day/night cycle in forge, also to add trees, shrubs, and weather effects as I see fit. For example a desert landscape with large open ares, perfect for sniping but sniping is very difficult because you added a timed sandstorm which blocks your field of vision allowing you to properly snipe without the use of Promethean Vision, but in using Promethean Vision it allows your position to be found. This among larger Forge maps is something I want, Sand Box would be a nice addition too.

and in halo three and reach bungie were going to do that but that ran out of time which sucks

Well there is always the "why not?" question. Why wouldn't we want another forge map? Sandbox was a great forging environment for halo 3 and I would love to see it back. however it is not very necessary. 

- The flat sand-dune layout is very small and would not work well with sprint. 

- Aerial area covered by impacts larger space

- Enclosed area covered by inner erosion space