Rebuilt Halo 4 UNSC Ford Raptor in Forza Motorsport 3!!!

Tyralun

Everything not exactly the same, but I guess that's not the point.

You did a very excellent job. Maybe this is inspirational and probably makes me think this is why GSD is on Forza all the time now that I see him online... Anyways, nice job and hope you get good credit for this.

Incredible o_o how long did it take?

Anywhere between 6-10 hours, not sure, it was over the course of a week or two.

That is so awesome! Ithink I might get Forza now.

Forza Horizon (coming out or out now?) actually has this truck in the game (not mine I mean, they built one).

Everything not exactly the same, but I guess that's not the point.

I tried to make it as close as possible. Unfortunately for Forza 3 there are only two trucks in the game and this Saleen was a lot closer than the Dodge.  The black panel on the back of the truck couldn't be edited so I had to put the "UNSC" lower on the tailgate.  Plus the hood is obviously not the same but I build decals to look like the black vents on the Ford Raptor.

Plus, when looking up pictures to see what every part of this truck looks like it's hard to find quality images of the *actual* truck.  There are a lot of images of the Forza Horizon Halo Raptor on the web and few of the real truck.  There are some minor discrepancies between the Horizon and actual trucks but I just put everything from both of them on there.

Anywhere between 6-10 hours, not sure, it was over the course of a week or two.

Forza Horizon (coming out or out now?) actually has this truck in the game (not mine I mean, they built one).

I tried to make it as close as possible. Unfortunately for Forza 3 there are only two trucks in the game and this Saleen was a lot closer than the Dodge.  The black panel on the back of the truck couldn't be edited so I had to put the "UNSC" lower on the tailgate.  Plus the hood is obviously not the same but I build decals to look like the black vents on the Ford Raptor.

Plus, when looking up pictures to see what every part of this truck looks like it's hard to find quality images of the *actual* truck.  There are a lot of images of the Forza Horizon Halo Raptor on the web and few of the real truck.  There are some minor discrepancies between the Horizon and actual trucks but I just put everything from both of them on there.

I know lol. But I admire your creativity on the game. You should make more submissions! :D :yay: