HALO 5 POLL: Campaign

WARHOLIC

343_zps63e42efd.jpg

I've looked over comments from The Halo Council, ForgeHub, Waypoint, 343Industries.org and comprised a list of your ideas.  Here's a fun way to see what everyone is looking forward to and hopefully 343 can take a hint.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE: LINK

Edited by Absolute Dog
This is an approved topic and site link.
  • Like 4

All the options were gathered from multiple forum conversations and submissions.  I took everyone's opinion and compressed it the best I could.  Thanks for the votes guys.  And big thanks to AbsoluteDog, I really love that we can form an organized voice together.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the poll WARHOLIC. 4 out of 8 of my choices were in the top 6 so it appears those are pretty similar to the general consensus of the voters. You should create another poll for Forge, i.e. "Select 5 improvements you would like to see in Forge for Halo 5". I would love to see the community's thoughts on that subject, lol.

I really hope 343Industries takes this poll into consideration. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

• Like 1