Destiny - New Concept Art

Here we have 3 new pieces of Destiny concept are have just been discovered from the Game Informer magazine.

Thanks to Drizzy_dan for showing me these images.

This image is on one of Jupiter's, as you can see there are building ruins that's confined in an icy environment most likey one of the locations humanity once colonized and one of the locations we may visit and reclaim.

RQVymdWh.jpg

This image appears to be in space as two space crafts fly through huge structures, it looks as if the structure is falling apart or is heavily damaged maybe a battle is taking place there. 

avjMG1vh.jpg

And the third picture, it looks very industrial factory facility. As you can see what appears to be some kind of tower buildings as there are people or aliens that are about to enter one and they supported by huge chains.

gLYG8wKh.jpg

To me the image above reminds me a little of the tower structures from bungies MAC game Marathon 2: Durandal (image below) with having somewhat similar shapes and the patterns of lights on them. 

w3P8sGm.png

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 7

YARRR! I've been looking for this! Awesome, great job dude. And many thanks to Drizzy!

Adam had already found them before me he's just being polite because I sent him pictures he'd seen 10 minutes before :hrhr: Good article Adam I especially like the connection made between the Destiny concept art of the industrial facility and the Marathon 2 building.