dynamic armor, perks, classes, and load outs are what makes this a bad game.

Austin Rannow

You hardly gave an argument there, so to counter it I won't give you much of one back.

Dynamic armour, perks, classes and load outs are what makes this a great game.

Dynamic armour, perks, classes, and load outs add more randomness to the gameplay, effectivley restricting one's ability to become skillful at the game.

343. And I would suggest adding more to your opening post so that people understand what you are referring to and where you are coming from. There is an edit button right beneath the actual post. Otherwise this topic will probably get closed.

Like Mah3m said x1000.  You completely discredited yourself by calling 343i 939.  Learn the studio developing the game before you boast such claims about certain aspects being gimmicks or unneeded.

And no it's not called dynamic armor..it's called armor permutations.  Static meshes or "static armor" is a more suitable and correct term.  Nothing is unneeded, as 4 is simply expanding upon what it built with Reach, and expanding to compete with what is now considered the "norm" for a modern FPS title.  Times are changing and have changed since 2007 bro...you gotta learn to roll with it a bit better.

• Like 2

Like Mah3m said x1000.  You completely discredited yourself by calling 343i 939.  Learn the studio developing the game before you boast such claims about certain aspects being gimmicks or unneeded.

And no it's not called dynamic armor..it's called armor permutations.  Static meshes or "static armor" is a more suitable and correct term.  Nothing is unneeded, as 4 is simply expanding upon what it built with Reach, and expanding to compete with what is now considered the "norm" for a modern FPS title.  Times are changing and have changed since 2007 bro...you gotta learn to roll with it a bit better.

i) 343 does not deserve for me to get their name right.

ii) I don't give two ****s what you call dynamic armor. It's quite literally, dynamic, armor.

iii) The reason we have those changes is because the base demographic for Halo players has changed to prepubescent casual gamers who want every game to be like COD, and 343 panders to them.

i) 343 does not deserve for me to get their name right.

ii) I don't give two ****s what you call dynamic armor. It's quite literally, dynamic, armor.

iii) The reason we have those changes is because the base demographic for Halo players has changed to prepubescent casual gamers who want every game to be like COD, and 343 panders to them.

So basicly you, are closed minded, disrspectful, and think pretty much every Halo gamer is a 12 year old with zits? Ok so brother is. Like yeah. Times change, you are just stuck in the past. And last time I checked CoD didnt allow you to change your appearence. And you cant attach suppresors or sights to your gun like CoD. I know cuase I play it. How many people would play a Halo 3ish Halo 4? I wouldn't.

And there is no classes.

That is what Halo has been renowned for since 2007.

In fact that probably the base demographic for all FPS games starting with Halo 3.

• Like 1

The  addition of the things you listed doesn't make Halo 4 a "bad game" the ineffective manor in which they were implemented does. Halo has always been in its own category as far as game styles goes and 343 tried mixing it with CoD. The CoD system + the Halo system doesn't equal a good game. With more fine tuning and adjustments the load outs could work, but I feel that the changes needed to make them work would either A.) Make them less diverse and less game changing (Not a bad thing in my opinion) or B.) make the game feel more like CoD than some people claim it does already.

I wish the game was more like Halo 3 , but it's not. Times change and the Halo franchise has switched hands so get used to new ideas and approaches to the system. All this being said, I can honestly say that if 343 doesn't get it together in Halo 5 i'll be moving onto CoD, at least they have their system running smoothly.