Batman vs Bella Swan (vampire)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Batman vs Bella Swan (vampire)

• Batman
    • Bella Swan (vampire)

Batman vs Bella Swan when she was turned. 

I'm sure realistically that Batman is one of the dangerous men in the world stated by Superman, in fact that he's taken out people far more powerful than him and that are on par with Superman. I would assume Batman would win.  So whoever says Bella by far you can't assume the obvious because of some bs reason. Should wiki him and see how powerful of a hero "without powers" he really is. 

To make things interesting. His physicality is almost past on par with Captain America. He also isn't an idiot. He's got gadgets to compliment his prowess. Trained well and has mastered every known Martial Art, literally Batman has beaten Superman at least once. Who in most cases Superman would just only have to punch Bella and she break in half. 

I read this title and my face went something like this  :huh:

Why would this topic even be brought up?  I can understand the "Batman vs Spiderman (or Superman, or any other comic book super hero)", but really?  Batman vs Bella Swan?

A better question would have been Superman vs Bella Swan, at least Superman has inhuman strength as well, and he would probably win that fight simply because he can match Bella on every power, and then has more.  Superman is just OP...  :/

While Batman is definitely a very cool super hero with a great mind and all kinds of sweet gadgets to use, he would simply be no match for the vampire version of Bella. 

• 4 months later...