-Have the Rogue Covenant group in halo 4 return and release the flood

-Visit the Elites homeworld

Multiplayer:

-Play as an Elite in multiplayer

-UNSC Air Vehicles

-Bring back the Flamethrower, Brute Shot, Fire Gernade and SMG

-Have an Elites Academy like how the spartans have the UNSC Infinity

-Bring back Assault and Invasion Game modes

-If you bring back the flood in Halo 5, make some kind of spartan ops/Flood missions like the Mona Lisa story

Forge:

-Bring back Procesion Editing

-Be able to forge in water

-More and better terrain like Forge world

-NO lighting problems with pieces

-NO holes in forge pieces

Custom Games:

-More things to modify in Gametypes

-NO lag and frameRate

-Better Connections

Final thing, Don't Release Halo 5 Without Testing everything from Forge to the multiplayer. I'd Prefer to wait longer and have a better game then get an unfinished product.

Hope 343 industries looks at this post and uses it because this is what the community really wants. Thank you.

• Like 2

Ummmm, here's somethings I'd like to see:

1. The Return of the ODST

2. The Return of the Arbiter and his allies

3. The Return of all of the Halo weapons. Wtf happened to the SMG?

4. And the return of the flood and maybe Cortana

5. Now then, enough for returns, lets get some new characters, ODSTs maybe?

6. More possiblities in forge mode such as weather?

7. Maybe A new multiplayer game mode with ODSTs as playable characters and maybe even make silenced weapons have some benefits

8. Darker settings, not a night map with several lights, I mean near pitch black and with the ability to use night vision, and in the campaign, maybe your helmet was damaged and you cant use your night vision for a certain mission?

9. Better armor! The Halo 4 armor was somewhat dissappointing, especially when I found out there was no ODST armor.

10. Halo music, I miss the sorrow of Halo 3: ODST and the suspense of Halo 2

11. I'm Sorry, but I had to do 11 because. . . What happened to all the air vehicles? Or maybe the vehicles from Halo Wars? Just keep that in mind when designing Halo 5, but my main concern is being able to see ODST. A 343 ODST.  Or maybe. . . A Halo 4: ODST?. . .

• Like 2

The Arbiter should return to Halo, but he needs a back story. Fortunately, I've thought of one. The Arbiter Should come to earth with a relatively small war-torn fleet of sangheli (Elites) to create an alliance between a rebel group of Elites and the UNSC, against the covenant side. The UNSC follows the Arbiter's fleet to their homeworld. Master Chief and company find this world to be covered in fire, smog, and war. Arbiter explains that the covenant joined forces with the entire race, but he, and some others, resisted. This eventually broke out into civil war. Then something no one expected happened, the brutes, in warships, flew overhead. Armed with new weapons, new armour, new vehicles, and a vast army, they destroyed most of the landscape and cities.

Below is some other ideas I had, mainly for another project, but this is mainly for the weapons.

I think there should be an ODST during the events of Halo 3, on the arc. you should have the same characters as the last game, and have the SMG again.

RETURNS-

There are somethings that should return to the Halo series. these are some of them.

Brute!!- come on 343, really? they should return in Halo 5 against the UNSC AND the Covenant (along with any other enemies)

Dual-Wielding- this should have limits to certain classes (later in post)

Spiker, Mauler, Bruteshot, Fire/Spike Grenades,Brute Vehicles- well if brutes are returning, so should their weapons, along with new ones

(silenced?)SMG- Whyyyy??!!

Plasma Repeater?- I know some people didn't like this weapon that much.

CLASSES

There should be more than just Spartans in multiplayer. I don't just mean elites, I also mean brutes and ODSTs. each class should have its perks (good and bad) and each should be able to dual-wield certain weapons. Each class

Brute- A stronger melee class, it also happens to be slower and will less damage intake than others. Can Dual-wields: spikers, plasma rifles, plasma pistols, and maulers.

Spartan​- Well obviously, the spartan is needed to have a good Halo game. The spartan would be the person with the completely balanced stats. More skilled with vehicles. Dual-wields: SMG, Magnum, sticky detonators (with extremely slow reloads to make it fair.), plasma rifles

Elites- more speed and power (less than Brutes). Can jump higher than other classes. Dual-Wields: Plasma pistols, Plasma Rifles, Energy Swords.

ODST- Highest speed, more damage intake, and no fall damage. Quicker melee/assassination. Silenced UNSC weapons. Dual-Wields: SMG, Magnum.

That's all I have for classes.

NEW WEAPONS

Every Halo game needs new weapons.

Brute Snipe- Newly designed sniping weapon by the now independent brutes. it should have the same blade as the the spiker only larger and the brute class should have the ability to adjust it so it's pointing downward.

Plasma Burster- A slow rate of fire, powerful, shotgun-like Covenant weapon. Faster reloads for Elites.

CUSTOMIZATION

Now there are some MAJOR changes we can make to Customizing our armour. We should able to choose where we put our emblem, our knife, more color options, no armour in some areas, visor pictures/patterns. Just to clarify, each class will have customizable armour and colors. You should also choose your personality, changing the brutality of your assassinations/melees.

OTHER

New Brute armour- Hunter (made of bone)

Okay. First of all, Your idea is 70% correct. Thel Va'daam is fighting the brutes on sanghelios because they invaded. Not only the brutes but Joules gang (The Servants of Abiding Truth) they still believe in the Great Journey and think Forerunners are "gods". Arbiter will have a tough time fighting back until.....      

A Giant slipspace stream portal Opens and slowly comes the Infinity and other ships. Lord hood gives orders to help out Arbiter. While ONI has other plans. ONI is secretly poisoning the sangeli's Food supply. ONI wants them all dead basicly. Lord hood must follow ONI's orders to attack both and so he does.

343 is strictly following the books. Thel Va'daam (arbiter) will most likely return. We need to wait a few more months until the next book comes out.

People, read the books. It tells you exactly how halo 5 and 6 will be like.

Flood will be returning. And BOY! do I say they are returning. The flood we faced from halo 1-3 are babies. The flood Billions of years ago were... So Freaking Powerful. The Flood had their own fleets and even made "fake Planets" COMPLETELY made up of Flood and nothing else. Bornstellar is most likely returning along with 343 Guilty Spark.

This is all Straight off the books. This is not my own interpretation and ideas. Again, This is straight off the books. Not opinions. Facts.

• Like 1

Campaign:

-Scarab fights, maybe even a fight against a Super scarab like the one in Halo Wars

-Human air vehicles seem to be what almost everyone want. A pilotable Vulture would be amazing

-Bosses

-Bigger missions

-Brutes, Drones and Engineers

-ODST's

-Big space and air battles

War Games:

-Space battles

-A huge vehicle based map

Other:

-Ability to customize and make your own assassinations

-Flamethrower

-Dual weilding

• Like 2

Okay. First of all, Your idea is 70% correct. Thel Va'daam is fighting the brutes on sanghelios because they invaded. Not only the brutes but Joules gang (The Servants of Abiding Truth) they still believe in the Great Journey and think Forerunners are "gods". Arbiter will have a tough time fighting back until.....      

A Giant slipspace stream portal Opens and slowly comes the Infinity and other ships. Lord hood gives orders to help out Arbiter. While ONI has other plans. ONI is secretly poisoning the sangeli's Food supply. ONI wants them all dead basicly. Lord hood must follow ONI's orders to attack both and so he does.

343 is strictly following the books. Thel Va'daam (arbiter) will most likely return. We need to wait a few more months until the next book comes out.

People, read the books. It tells you exactly how halo 5 and 6 will be like.

Flood will be returning. And BOY! do I say they are returning. The flood we faced from halo 1-3 are babies. The flood Billions of years ago were... So Freaking Powerful. The Flood had their own fleets and even made "fake Planets" COMPLETELY made up of Flood and nothing else. Bornstellar is most likely returning along with 343 Guilty Spark.

This is all Straight off the books. This is not my own interpretation and ideas. Again, This is straight off the books. Not opinions. Facts.

seems fu**** awesome but i want the prophets as weel as the brutes back and the rebels (storm) it would be awesome, some real **** is about to go down then.. and hope didact survived

-Enemy spawn points in forge so in game play grunts, elites etc will spawn. 

-Motion path. Object you make in forge like a space ship you can set a path for it to fallow .

-Bring back dual wield and smg.

-Bring back being elites/odst characters.

-Odst drop pod vehicle.

-Bring back falcon/hornet.

-Fire fight forge.

-pelican in forge 

-don't bring back Cortana she is dead get on with life and it would ruin the story

-bigger forge world more money for budget 

-Bring back elephant/ put mammoth in forge  

-Bring back flood in campaign 

-Keep spartan ops

-Bring back random placements of weapons around the map no ordnance

-Bring back bubble shield

-More vary of maps

-16 v 16 multiplayer  on huge map 

-Bring back robot limbs 

-Destructible buildings like bf3 

-No weapons that you have to level up to get

-Put knife on armor they don't just pop out of thin air 

-Massive invasion battle with pelican phantoms Scarabs eliphant/mammoth and being able to be all covenant  characters 

-Bring  back halo 3 mongoose look and make the mongoose faster 

-Bring back trip mines/bubble shield 

-Being able to use the knife by its self 

-More shield doors like in reach 

-Forge Earth ( If possible)  the world is your sandbox 

-Easter egg driving Infinity???

-Bring back flame thrower and missile pod  

-Bring back the challenge of finding skulls in campaign 

-Fire bomb grenade 

Hope you use this list: Aaron m and Josh w Thanks for listening 

• Like 3

-Should have UNSC Pelicans on Big Team Multiplayer Maps

-Halsey finds a way to have revenge on the UNSC

-Choose to play as an ODST,Marine, or Spartan in firefight or multiplayer

-Arbiter Returns

-No stupid looking armor for your soldier(ex:Gungir Helmet)

-Better A.I. movement, combat, strategy, dialogue, and intelligence

"No seriously make the A.I. better." -.-

• Like 1

1 I would love to see cortana back in halo 5 !!! becuase it was to sad to see the death of cortana i shed a tear !!!

2 More epic campaign like opening things and pressing B rapidly !!! like in halo 4 !!! 

3 Bring back the elites in multyplayer like in halo 2 and 3 !!

4 Improve the promithans by being more crule !!

5 bring back the arbiter in some role of halo 5 or 6 lol !

6 make the vechils handle more the warthhog flips tooo much and the ghost gets stuck all most every where ! just make the driveing phisics better ! please 

7 epic halo music like revival or to galaxy songs like that ! like make them epic and very exiting or sad !

8 add more epic promithian guns like make them form more epicly in your hands becuase i really love the halo 4 promithian guns forming epic !! 

9 more unsc vechils/land/air/under water ??? more epic space battles like in reach !!

10 better online play !!! we dont want to see the halo 5 servers crashing ever agian !! because that just ruind my halo 4 experiance !!! 

I want 343 to play SPEED HALO on Reach and reproduce/improve it in Halo 5 as a playlist or under infection current Halo 4 speed is to slow.

New weapons guass turrets rotary machine gun turrets

New vehicles possibly a remake of the revanent(if I mispelled that sorry) UNSC tank using a guass cannon Anti-Air tanks UNSC flying vehicle(s)

BLOOD GULCH

bigger forge world

New forge tools objects bigger/unlimited budget

fixed ranking system

Upgraded prototype armor in campaign (halo legends)

Have a level (maybe the 4th level) of the campaign that has you travel into the heart of the city (make it a north american city and not just new mombasa) by warthog (or by a showcase of a new vehical). You will then fight your way to a skyscraper which you will then fight your way up in order to fight a giant creature the size of godzilla or something (could be covanant or prometian in origin) that you will fight with a hornet on top of the skyscraper

BRING  BACK THE HALO 2 BOSS BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, add water combat to halo. There could be the unsc shark (a speedboat with a variaty of back mounted turrets) and the unsc whale, a giant aircraft carrier.

-Flood returns

-Arbiter returns

-Cortana stays dead (at least for H5)

-more variety in missions (stealth, huge open battlefields, space, indoors, etc)

-better AI for enemies and allies

-ammo needs to be picked up, doesn't come with the weapon

-ammo visible in cutscenes and gameplay

-Didact returns ( I'm pretty sure he does, but I'll put it here anyway)

-SPARTAN IIs return

-music more like the previous games

That's pretty long, but the ammo stuff I don't expect to actually be in the game, but something I'd like to see (but probably never will).

10:  Minigames; I had a dream where you could play as an AI, you could do a teleport to certain things like consoles, and could hack equipment.

9:  Elites... lots of Elites.

8:  Dual Wield.

7:  Armors with strong accent colors. (armor where the secondary color isn't scattered if not half absent)

6:  A new HUD (I don't mean entirely different, just something a little new).

5:  New armor. (For Spartans, Elites, and hopefully Flood)

4:  More Tac Packs and Support Upgrades.

3:  New and old emblems brought back. (Seventh column, territories, a new forerunner set, etc.)

2:  Firefight and Elite Ops as well as Spartan Ops.

1:  New and innovative game types. (I liked Extraction because it's something new, and can be refined)

There's a million other things I want (female elites, infected and flood, etc.) but this is a top ten, these aren't in any specific order. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1. bots in multiplayer (for those of us that just want to have some slaughter fun) 

2. better and more variety of skins for your player

3. true black color for armor 

4. defiantly bring back UNSC air vehicles of any kind

5. friendly elites/covenant towards humans 

6. bigger mulitplayer maps that are forge friendly 

7. higher cap for building in forge (no restrictions on objects except for max cost) 

8. longer campaign

9. get rid of sarah palmer
10. be able to play as elites in multiplayer again!

perk that can allow to stay stealth for much longer would be nice. at least in single player..   

• Like 1

1. Halo 2 soundtrack

2. Flood firefight

3. New armor, emblems, skins, and colors

4. Elites

5. No cap for forge

6. More RvB easter eggs (in campaign and multiplayer)

7. More weapons

8. Katana like in Halo 3

9. More forge items (maybe blood, flood pods, bodies)

10. New vehicle only game modes (kind of like air superiority in BF3)

Edited by xxBEASTLYBOYZxx

They could have Chief go to a planet that they lost communication with and Chief accidentally lands on a Forerunner planet overrun by the flood, where Forerunners are in a war with the flood. Chief could find Linda 058 (who was one of Chief's closest friends) infected by the flood.

Edited by xxBEASTLYBOYZxx
  • Like 1

All I want to see in Halo 5 are ODSTs, the Arbiter, maybe some silenced weaponry that actually has benefits, and the flood. I miss fighting as or along side some cocky, human-like yet still badass ODST, not to mention I fell in love with them and their armor in Halo 2 and would love to see how it'd look improved even further. I also miss the Arbiter, he is a great ally and he is like Chiefs long lost alien brother.

Halo 3:ODST introduced silenced weaponry that did nothing but looked cool. Silenced weaponry has been useful for years now, why not see an improved version in the future? Lastly, the flood. They were great enemies to fight, possibly even more challenging than prometheans even though flood had 2001-2007 gameplay software, just imagine how fun it would be to fight some updated flood? All of those things are great and I would be more than happy to see them return in Halo 5, but I forgot one last thing. Linda and the forgotten spartans. You see Linda, Kelly, and Fred everywhere in the books, but maybe its about time we fought along side them, and considering Halo 5 will be the darkest Halo of them all, having them return would add some more characters to, ya know... Die. Remember Reach. Remember, ODST...

• 2 weeks later...

Top Ten List

Story

-- Cortana's return (can be stretched out into Halo 6, would just like to know that she is coming back)

-- Return of the Flood (in some variation)

-- New armor suit

-- A cliffhanger ending (like Halo 2 but not quite as abrupt)

-- The Ur-Didact, angrier and more screen time (he was an awesome villain, but he was underused in Halo 4, which makes me think he will be over used in the next few games)

-- More open plane missions (larger field of battle, like a war zone area)

-- Use of larger vehicles (I cannot be the only one who has wanted to pilot a frigate like UNSC Forward Unto Dawn in a massive space battle?!)

Multiplayer

-- smoother multiplayer engine

-- more vehicle based maps (larger maps)

-- and again, larger maps, HUGE maps, so much more fun, especially for larger groups

1) Cortana becomes overpowered by the didact like the prometheans did and is in a constant battle to keep control of her already rampant self. ( maybe turning from blue to a few pixels that are reddish orange.

2) somewhere around the end chief should retrieve her in a difficult boss fight against the new improved, stronger didact.

2a) during this boss battle cortana should be controlling promtheans and throwing everything at chief while hes trying to convince her to stop

3) forerunners

3) arbiter returns

4) more forerunner history is tied into the campaign

5) friendly prometheans

6) promethean vehicles

7) more tense action packed parts that make you constantly die.

8) Bring back a new , improved, harder to defeat scarab

9) involve some of master chiefs past

10) go to arbiters homeworld

• Like 1