Destiny - The Seven Heavens Video (THFE)

Bungie-Destiny-Halo-3-ODST.jpg

I made a post about bungie's new game "Destiny" and how it could possibly connect to an ancient belief called "The seven heavens" 

Which can be read here.

Oakley HiDef from THFE contacted me to have a discussion about this theory as he was interested with it and wanted make a video about it. 

Bungie have a history of connecting their video game story's to biblical and mythological events, so for any of you who are interesting with the vast depths of bungie's story telling this may catch your interest.

So here is the video about Oakley discussing mine and his theories about Destiny and the seven heavens.  

A big thank you to Oakley for taking an interest in my post and taking the time discussing it, making a video and sharing it

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

This was very nicely done and probably easier on the people who wanted to know what your piece was  about because it spoke and they could be lazy bums and listen instead of read all of your fine work. My only disappointment, and it's not really a disappoint it's just  a minor bummer, is that you yourself were not featured in this video as a voice to speak on your theory. Oakley did a great job making sure everyone knew it was your idea however and it clreared it up even more I think. I'm really hoping this gets some attention from Bungie because knowing the way they work, this can't be some coincidence.

• Like 2