BearClawsKiller

Halo Wars Rating  

32 members have voted

1. 1. You Like the Game?

• Yes!
    • NO!
    • Don't have it
    • It's ok

I play UNSC, Anders 75% of the time. Just seems to mesh with with me as far as how I settle in a game. But when I play covenant, I use the arbiter.

As far as the game I just go on binges now and again, and play it nonstop for days or even weeks. Then it just sits on my book shelf until the next time my skin itches. Overall it's a great game. I started out playing video games with Starcraft and Age of the Empires back in the 90s, so this game was right up my alley.

Campaign is a bit dull at times, but I am happy with my purchase.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always go random!

But if I had to choose a favorite human leader, it'd probably be Anders. Not that I like the gremlins much, I love that she gets upgrades in half time for half cost. And gotta love that cryo bomb on air units.

For Covenant, I'm not so sure. Probably just turkey neck since his leader power has the most mobility.

• 2 months later...

1v1 Anders is the best because of gremlins... 2v2 Arby/cutter 3v3 arby/cutter/brute

Those are the try hard combos... PM me if you need help I will teach anyone my HW knowledge... I have almost 10k games logged...

And I'm always trying to recruit new players... If you think the game sucks you just don't know how to play right... I can take you to the wormhole...

But it's up to you to see how far down you go...