1. 1. You Like the Game?

• Yes!
    • NO!
    • Don't have it
    • It's ok

Which group do you play as?

UNSC or Covenant?

Which leader do you play as?

UNSC : Captain Cutters or Sergeant Forge or Professor Anders?

Covenant  : The Prophet of Regret or Brute Chieftain or The Arbiter?

Like the game?

What is your overall favorite unit to deploy?

I personally play as Forge and always go UNSC no matter what hate the covy leaders.

do i like the game u ask ? like is an under statement i adore this game.

it would have to be Tanks PT scorpions

I play as cutter, love Mac blasts!

I've owned the game since 12:01am 03/03/09... And bought the limited edition. Does that say how much I love this game???

I love spartan wolverines! Tanks are second.

I play as cutter, love Mac blasts!

I've owned the game since 12:01am 03/03/09... And bought the limited edition. Does that say how much I love this game???

I love spartan wolverines! Tanks are second.

cutters pretty good. i tried to get my hands on a limted edtion never did.

I have owned this game for ever it feels like i play the game so much my disc is scratched all over my disc has cracks through the middle Still works LOL

i was joking humans can kick and alien butt if it's the cheif the aliens bow down and shoot them selfs lol.

we should play sometimes on a skrimish 

we should do a battle see who is more  skilled lol

Ha Lets go! Anytime boy! ha well I kinda suck and haven't played for a while soo... Brute!!!

Ha Lets go! Anytime boy! ha well I kinda suck and haven't played for a while soo... Brute!!!

i'm new at it i actually have someone teaching me some tricks to pull so can use them failing epicly but  will soon conquer it and then  will learn how to beat halo 4 online cause if i plan out and not rush halo 4 is the same way you plan and then strike  

UNSC or Covies : UNSC.

Leader : Captain Cutter

Fav. Unit to deploy : ODSTs, because I love how they can be put into battle very fast (By drop pod), where as a pelican takes a while to travel across a map. 

True. I just spam all my units as ODST's right on the enemies base.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally, I use anders due to all the EMP and disabling attacks, like freeze bombs and the gremilins, but trust me when I say nothing puts the fear of god in a man when you are captain cutter and in deathmatch mode and launch hundreads of ODST's at the enemy base.

Personally, I use anders due to all the EMP and disabling attacks, like freeze bombs and the gremilins, but trust me when I say nothing puts the fear of god in a man when you are captain cutter and in deathmatch mode and launch hundreads of ODST's at the enemy base.

And they land in a jackal spam.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the game as long as I'm playing with my team.

I do play as a prophet from time to time. But..

UNSC:             Cutter   always keeping 10 free units so I can have 10 ODST in my pocket ready to drop at anytime.. and having 4 Macs comes in handy ;)

Covenant:       Arbiter  Being invis is the best scout unit you will ever use.. And if you know when and where to use your rage ability you can turn the tide of any battle. Though he is the hardest leader to master.